2

I'm Y/N Lestrage, and I am Bellatrix's daughter.
My mother used to torture me by casting unforgivable curses on me, but I'm used to them now because I've come across them so frequently.

Today is my first day at Hogwarts because my mother made me go there. I don't know why I have to go because everyone there is so whiny and annoying that it makes me want to slit everyone's throats.

I just finished getting changed when my mother called, and I'm now packing my bags for Hogwarts. It's so stupid that I have to go there because I already know everything.

(What your wearing )

I went down stairs to see my mother by the doors to the entrance of our manor she looks crazy as usual , she gave me a nod as I teleported to the train station were the hogwarts express is i went through the entrance and saw a bunch of people hugg...

I went down stairs to see my mother by the doors to the entrance of our manor she looks crazy as usual , she gave me a nod as I teleported to the train station were the hogwarts express is i went through the entrance and saw a bunch of people hugging their parents and crying how Pathetic, I got on to the train and found an empty carnage so I put my luggage in the compartment over my head and sat down and started playing with my knife in between my fingers A few minutes later, a group of kids entered and noticed me. As they looked at me, they appeared angry, and I could tell who they were just by looking at them. Draco Malfoy ,Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, and Mattheo Riddle all gave me angry looks when I turned around and said, "Hello, Draco." They all then appeared perplexed, and that's when Pansy asked, "Who the hell are you?" I responded, "That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." Pansy looked angry that I said that, but Blaise and Mattheo tried not to laugh.

Draco soon interrupted and said, "You better leave right away or you will regret being here." I scoffed and replied, "I already regret being here, so leave, or I'll slit your throat." Everyone looked shocked because I yelled at him like that. "My father-" I cut him off by saying, "My father will Hear about this yeah yeah I get it daddy's boy now shew." He looked beyond furious after that and stormed out, the others following

The train ride was unbearably boring. I briefly read a book on the dark arts before growing restless and once again playing with my knife between my fingers. When I finally arrived at Hogwarts, it did look impressive but was disappointing.
—————————————

After a long journey, I arrived at the great hall, where professor Mogonical instructed me to wait outside until I heard my name and could be sorted into my house.
The first years were finally assigned to their homes by Dumbaldore.

MATTHEO POV

I wasn't really paying attention because hearing the old man's voice is boring as fuck

However, he quickly had my attention when he said, "We have a new student joining our year" It must be that girl on the train who was in our compartment and threatened draco ,man that was badass and man she's hot... no Matteo what are you thinking.
When he said, "Y/N Lestrage please come in," I turned my attention to him. I was surprised to learn that Bellatrix had a child.
Following that, there were several rumours circulating that she was a Lestrange

Soon after entering the room without showing any emotion, she went up to the sorting hat to be assigned a house. As she sat down, the hat was placed on her head and screamed "SLYTHERIN," which caused the slytherin table to erupt in applause as pansy and draco seemed to shit their pants.

hey just so u know im going to be rewriting this book bc this book isn't that interesting tbh lmao 😂