7

Y/N pov

The next day I woke up pretty early because I'm actually a morning person, I got out of bed and went in to my wardrobe and got out my uniform and put it on my bed so I could go have a shower and just put it on straight away.

I got out of the shower and got changed and put some lipgloss and mascara on then put on some perfume, as I was leaving my room I grabbed a book I could read in the common room so I wasn't completely bored and just sitting there, I got to the common room and sat on one of the couches so I could read my book to wast time because it was still early in the morning. 

It has been about an hour of me sitting there and reading and people started waking up and getting ready to go to breakfast so I put my book in my bag and started walking to the great hall for breakfast.

I sat down and the food appeared infront of me and I started eating, it was awhile later when more people came in then I noticed it was malfoy and his goons so I rolled my eyes at the site of them and just ignored them as they started walking up to me and sat down infront of me .

" hey lestrange why did you do that to pug- pansy " malfoy asked and I almost laughed at his stupidness " well she made me angry so I had to teach her a lesson to not fuck with me or someone gets hurt... and please try to keep in mind that im not to be fucked with or I will unleash hell fire upon you ... have a nice day, bye now"  after I said that I didn't give him time to talk I just got up and picked up my bag and left the great hall and started to make my way to potions for my first lesson.
_________

Its now my charms and I have to share it with gryffindor which I'm not too exited about bc in my eyes there all blood traitors and mudbloods, I went into the classroom and went to the back of the class because I wanted to be by myself  but of course the one and only mattheo riddle had to sit next to me

"Do you want something" I asked " no cant I sit here" " no " " why not " " because I said you couldn't so shew " " not happening because this is the only seat left"

Man this class is going to suck

Hey guys i know its been a while but I do intend on posting more im just trying to come up with ideas

And OMG I shifted last night unintentionally and omfg it was so cool I used wandless magic and it was so weird at the same time like I can't get over it im going to see if I can shift tonight again but if I can't.... well that will suck balls

And sorry if there's any spelling mistakes

Bye luvs ❣❣