4

I walked out of the great hall with every body looking at me in shock because most of the kids saw what I did so I just glared at them and the looked away , I walked to the common room and went up to the girl dorms
(Common room)

(If you don't like it you can change it to whatever you like it up to you ) I went to the rooms that are further from the rest because my mother if you would call her one , paid for me to have a dorm of my own because I didn't want to share with a...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(If you don't like it you can change it to whatever you like it up to you )
I went to the rooms that are further from the rest because my mother if you would call her one , paid for me to have a dorm of my own because I didn't want to share with anyone because I hate socialising it just groses me out. I got to my room  i was actually pretty nice ( picture at the end bc I can't be bothered rn )
It has its own bathroom and the bed is quiet but and it is already furnished so that's good,  I saw that my stuff was already there so all I had to do was pack it away , I went over to my desk and saw that there was a paper on it so I picked it up, it had all of my classed on it .
Tommorow I start my classes because it's Sunday,  I decided to unpack my stuff because there was nothing else to do I could of used a spell but I wanted to wast time.

After I finished it was around 9pm so I decided to go down to the common room to check it out bc rushed up to my room so I didn't get a good look at it

MATTHEO POV

I was shocked at what the new girl did she didn't even use a wand to do the spell on pugface and if you ask me that's kind of badass,
Draco and blaise decided to take her to the hospital wing to get her checked on to see if she was ok but I didn't want to go so I decided to go back to the common room just to sit in there and wait and plus I wanted to see if the new chick was in there ,

As I got to the common room I checked if anyone was in there bc if she was in there I wanted to be alone with her to ask her how she can do wandless magic bc I'm powerfull but I can't do wandless magic so I'm kind of  curious of how she can do it, as I looked around no one was there and I was kind of bumbed out bc I wanted her to be there idk why tho its so strange I've never felt what I felt when I first saw her but I decided to push it to the back of my brain .

I went and sat down on a couch and found a book from the muggle world it was called twilight or something I don't really care I just read it to wast time to be honest,  after about an hour I herd the noise of tiny foot steps behind me so I looked up to see lestrage walking around looking at the place so I decided that I wanted to get her attention to I whistled then her head snapped around to look at me...

Cliffhanger ik ik I'm sorry
(Ur bedroom)

Im sorry this chapter is short I swear they will get longer during the book im just coming up with ideas on the spot and as I said before give me some suggestions please I will include them in my book and I might add some more characters of my own...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Im sorry this chapter is short I swear they will get longer during the book im just coming up with ideas on the spot and as I said before give me some suggestions please I will include them in my book and I might add some more characters of my own so please enjoy and sorry for any spelling mistakes im using my phone to write this so please bear with me
Thank you❤🦋🖤