CHAPTER 15: An indiscriminate massacre.

(PICTURE OF 대봄 Daebom. Visit his/her Youtube channel, he/she has many fanart of tank and airplane impersonations.)

POV FIRST PERSON

Today is a special day for all the Kanmusume, today there is a Curry cooking contest, although it is a day to laze around, but to my bad luck, we have work, if the abyssal seem not to take vacations and according to information intelligence, it seems that today they are going to attack the base, today I woke up early and made the necessary adjustments to my rig before setting sail.

TIME SKIP

After breakfast, my fleet and I were in port and ready to set sail at any moment.

ME: Well girls, we will set sail immediately, your mission is simple, protect the base against any nether enemy, we will divide into 3 squadrons:

-First Squad: Ryuuhou, Yamashiro.

-Second Squad: Chiyoda, Hyuuga, Suzuya.

-Third Squad: Coventry.

Did you understand?

All: Yes!

Suzuya: Excuse me, why are you going alone?

Me: oh? Is that your doubt?

Suzuya nods her head.

Me: Well, I want to release my frustration by interrupting my day off, so in case of meeting the enemy, I want to print my frustration on the enemy without worrying about my allies, that's all.

Yamashiro: Oh? I see, in a nutshell, can we also release our frustration?

Me: (Smiles) Yes, this time you can act at your own discretion, Go with everything without reserving anything.

All: (Smiling) OHHHHHH!

Me: Alright girls, let's go!

The morale of my subordinates raised to 10000%, we jumped into the sea while summoning our rigging then we headed to patrol near the base in three groups, First Squad to the north, Second Squad to the south and me to the east.

POV THIRD PERSON 2 HOURS LATER

Curry's competition began at 9:30 AM, the competitors were in the training yard of the academy since it is the largest space in the base and it is a perfect place to put the stores and kitchens where the Competitors will cook, on top of a tower that was set up exclusively for this cooking competition, there is Kirishima as a commentator and Naka is also a commentator on the field.

Kirishima: [Checking microphone, Check 1, 2, 3. Okay, Hello ladies and gentlemen! The great cooking competition has arrived, for whom it is the one who cooks the best Curry in the entire base! I Kirishima Kongou-class battleship will be the commentator in this competition! And in the scene we have ...]

]