chapter one

Artemis Darby was going up to the clock tower. Where the Gargoyles are living at. "Hey you guys." She called out to them. Huston was sitting on the chair  watching tv with bronx. Broadway, Brooklyn and Lexington were playing a board game. And Goliath was reading a book. "Hey Artemis, how was your day." Lexington called out to her. "It was good and I got a call from my family today."she told them. "And they are coming over to vist for my birthday." She finished. Goliath came over to her and gave her a kiss
"You are afraid if they found out about us." He asked her. Artemis nodded her head. "And I am worried, that dormina or the wolf pack will hurt them to get to me or you." She said to them and worried for her family.
"Don't worry we will watch over them less." Hudtson told her and bronx growled in agreement. "Yes we will protect them." Brooklyn said. Artemis smile at her boyfriend and friends. "Thanks you guys." Everyone came in gave her a group hug, well bronx rubs Artemis leg. Artemis smiles and lean into Goliath with a smile. Goliath smiled back at her he was glad that he saved her, when they first meet. She is the most brave and kind woman he had meet.
_________________________________________
At jasper Nevada at the at Atubots base.

"So we guys are going Manhattan" Ratchet says to June. Jack Miko and Raf are at school"Yes I have not seen my daughter in a long time." June said. "So what does she do."Arcee asked them curious about Jacks older sister. "She is a detective." June told Jack's motorcycle Guardian.
"So when will you guys leave." Bulkhead asked. "In three days." June replied to his question. "We will be watching you, if decepctions or Mech comes to get you." Optimus said as he came back from portal. And he was listening what is happening. "Thank you." June said to the leader. "What is your daughter names." Bumblebee beep. Arcee's have said to June Bumblebees answer. Because June can not understand Bumblebee. "Her name is Artemis Darby." June said.