Chapter Five

At the Autobots Base

When the autobots,Humans and the Gargoyles entered the base. Artemis and the Gargoyles, were in shock that their is more of gaint metal beings and their base. June ran up to Artemis and gave her a huge. "Are you ok, sweetie." She told her daughter. "Mom, I am fine, my friends saved me." Artemis told her mom. June looked at the gargoyles. The Autobots were in shocked to when they saw the Gargoyles.
"Who are they." June asked her daughter. Artemis looked at her gargoyles friends and Boyfriend. Goliath nodded his head at his girlfriend, saying it was ok to tell. Artemis sigh. "Well here is goes, these are my friends, and they are Gargoyles."
_________________________________________
20 minutes later

When Artemis was finished explaining, the gargoyles story and how she meet them. The autobots,Miko,Jack,Raf and June were sad, when they heard the Gargoyles story. "How about introduction." Artemis asked. "Good idea." June told her daughter. "I am Optimus Prime and this is our medic Ratchet scout, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee." Optimus prime said, as he pointed to each of his teammates.
"I am Goliath and I am the leader, my second in command Brooklyn, Hudson, Broadway, Lexington and Bronx." Goliath said, as he introduced his clan.
"And how long did you know about them young lady." June said, in a stern voice. And with her hands on her hips.
"Two years, and how along you know about them." Artemis told her mom while pointing at the giant alien robots.
June was about to replied back but she didn't. Then Artemis told looks at her clock and said. "We need to get back." "Yay, so do we." Brooklyn said.
"Ratchet ground bridge." Optimus said.
Ratchet went over to the ground bridge.
Artemis looks over at her mom and brother. "Don't worry, I will tell you guys everything in the morning." Artemis said. As she followed, the gargoyles as they went through the ground bridge.

___________________________________
With the autobots
"So gargoyles exist." Jack said, as the gargoyles and his sister went through the ground bridge. "Apparently they do." June said.
"Let's hope the decepticons dosen't find out about her and the gargoyles." Raph said.
"This makes me start thinking." Miko said, as she was sitting on the couch. Raph, Jack, Ratchet, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Arcee, all look at Miko with disbelief. "You started thinking." Ratchet said, not believing what he just heard. "Miko are you ok." Bulkhead asked his charge.
Miko then started get annoyed, and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes, I am ok." She said.
"I think the world is ending." Bumblebee beeps.
"Well I was thinking, maybe if Gargoyles exist. Maybe others creatures exist as well." Miko said.
Maybe everyone stops at that, for the first time Miko said something smart.
"Miko, is right about that." Raph said making everyone look at the boy.
"I am just saying, maybe other creatures exist. That we heard stories and Legends of. Like Werewolves, vampires." Raph said.
"And I want to know how did Artemis meet them. And that she is dating one of them." Jack said.
"In do time Jackson, she will tell you. You just have to wait." Optimus prime told the old boy, as he was looking through the internet about Gargoyles.