Chapter four

Goliath was watching Artemis leaving, tomorrow is her birthday and he can not wait to give her, his special present. Then all the sudden he saw Artemis getting taken by a grey suit man and putting her in a green car. "Brothers someone is taking Artemis." Goliath called out to his clan as he started gliding following that car. Then the rest of the clan Huston carried Bronx followed behind Goliath.
_________________________________________
At Atubots base

June and Jack was in shock. When they saw the video, that was taken last night. They hold many questions. Who was he and are they dating.
Then Ratchet yelled out. "Optimus Mech has taken Artemis."
Jack and June were shock when they heard that. Jack got on Arcee and Optimus said to the team. "We have to save Jack's sister, know Atubots role out." Then Bumblebee, Bulkhead Optimus and Arcee with Jack went through the groundbridge.

When they came out of the groundbridge from in a alley. And started to look for the green car. When they finally found it near a warehouse. More of these flying creatures were saving Artemis and fighting Mechs men. Once Bronx help Artemis , then she was freed from the cuffs. Then she found a gun and join in on the fight. But more Mech soldiers. When Jack and the Autobots see this, they know that they need their help. Jack got off of Arcee so she can transfomer. Then every autobots transfomer and started fighting Mech. Artemis and the Gargoyles are in shocked when, they saw them. Soon all the Mech soldiers soon fled. Then Jack went over to his sister and gave her a hug. "Jack who are they." Artemis asked her brother, while looking at the Autobots. "And who are they." Jack asked back to his sister, while looking at the Gargoyles.
"Jack these are my friends the Gargoyles." Artemis told Jack.
Then the groundbridge opened up. "We can talk more about this when we get to base." Optimus said as everyone even Artemis and the gargoyles went into the groundbridge.