1.9

Check out Serendipity, maine yaha post kar di hai.....please vote and comment, sachi it's very disappointing for me koyi vote hi nahi kar raha hai and secondly jab maine  dusre account pe message likha tha kisi ka reply tak nahi aaya😔😔.....just ek chiz bolna chahti hu vote and comment.....it really motivates me and makes me happy 🙂❤

Enjoy reading❤❤
************************************
It was a normal day for Sidharth, he was busy in his office making some notes of the class.He was trying to concentrate on writing notes but his mind kept thinking about Shehnaaz and the previous night's moments.

Sid:kya ho raha hai mujhe....I am just thinking about Shehnaaz, I know wo meri friend hai but mera dil kuch aur hi bol raha hai....uski smile ,uska chehra sabpe mujhe pya-......Sidharth pyaar ?

Sidharth was busy in the battle of his mind and heart but then he heard hustle - bustle  from outside.He left his work and went outside.

There was a huge crowd of students gathered in the ground.

Sid:what the hell is happening here?why are you all standing here ?

Girl:sir wo....Shehnaaz

Sid:Shehnaaz what?usse kuch hua hai?

Sidharth started getting worried thinking what could have happened. The girl moved aside and let Sidharth see what was happening. Sidharth's eyes were wide seeing the view infront of him.

Shehnaaz was punching a guy and the guy was also trying to fight her back but couldn't. Sidharth quickly moved towards her and held her hand.

Sid:Shehnaaz move ,what are you doing?leave him

Sana:no leave me Sidharth sir,I will not leave him

Sid:Shehnaaz I said leave him(sternly)

Shehnaaz left him while Sidharth held her hand and dragged her with him not before telling the boy.

Sid:meet me in my cabin

Sidharth closed the door behind them and sat beside an angry ,infuriated Shehnaaz.

Sid:Shehnaaz will you please explain why were you beating that boy so much

Sana:toh kya karu uski arti utaru ,usne jo kiya na I swear main uss aur do teen punches deti

Sid:toh main bhi toh yahi puch raha hu baba kya kiya usne

Sana:he bullied me aur jab maine uss back answer kiya and started moving from there,he held my hand and pulled me-

Sid:I will not leave him

Sidharth didn't let Shehnaaz  complete as he understood what might have happened .He was angry now and started to move out of the room but Shehnaaz held his hand.

Sana:Sidharth tum bahar nahi ja sakte

Sid:kyu Shehnaaz, I will not leave him....how dare he

Sana:Sidharth samjho tum professor ho agar tumne usse mara mere liye toh college mein baatein shuru ho jayegi

Sidharth understood her and calmed a bit but internally he wanted to punch the hell out of the boy.

Sid:mera maan kar raha hai uska rainbow bana do

Sana:Sidharth calm down

Shehnaaz took Sidharth to the couch and made him sit there.She also sat there and cupped his face.

Sid:tum thik ho?

Sana:hmm

Sid:Shehnaaz ro kyu rahi ho?usne aur kuch kiya?

Sidharth panicked seeing Shehnaaz's tears.She hugged him and started sobbing.Sidharth started rubbing her back to calm her down.

Sana:agar usse zyada lagi ho phir toh Principal sir mujhe college se nikal dege

Sid:look at me baby

Sidharth pulled out from the hug and cupped her face.He wiped her tears.

Sid:kuch nahi hoga,tumhari galti nahi thi.....I assure you Principal sir tumhe nahi nikalenge

Sana:pakka(innocently)

Shehnaaz asked this making a cute pout.Sidharth chuckled seeing her face but when his eyes went on her pout he wanted to kiss that pout of hers.

Sid:pakka baby....abhi ghar jao,I will deal with rest of the things

Sana:okay.....thank you Sidharth

Shehnaaz moved forward to kiss his cheek but Sidharth tilted his head which was sideways but now was facing her.Shehnaaz's lips landed on his lips.Everything froze for them,it was just their lips .

Sidharth looked at her with a shocked expression while Shehnaaz was no less.Their lips touched but no one moved.Sidharth felt her warmth of the lips and couldn't control himself.He started sucking her lower lips while Shehnaaz was still in the shock.Soon she also started responding and their lips were moving in sync.

It was just them and the kiss .Nothing mattered for them at that moment.They were lost in the kiss with their eyes closed but were disturbed by a knock.

They quickly separated and realized what they did.Shehnaaz was not able to meet his eyes and quickly left the room.Sidharth ran a hand frustedly in his hair and muttered a fuck.He looked at the door and saw the same boy.

Sid:come in

Sidharth had returned home after discussing everything with the Principal. The Principal was angry on Shehnaaz  and was going to suspend her but after knowing everything he calmed and understood the matter.

Sidharth was sitting on his bed lost in his world.Only one thing was revolving in his mind,their kiss.

Sid:fuck Sidharth what did you do....how could you kiss her?ahh....you have gone mad,kya ho jata hai tujhe Shehnaaz ke samne......do I love her?

His thoughts were broken by a call.He picked up the call.

Sid:yeah mom...hmm,okay I will come tomorrow

Sidharth kept his phone and sighed.

All the elders were sitting in the living room.It was looking all of them were having a serious discussion. Saurav and Sameer along with Sidharth were present there .Only the two bandars were missing.

Both of them entered the house ,fighting.

Sahil:moti kitna khati hai tu ,mere pure paise Khatam kar diye

Sana:tune hi toh treat di thi aur excuse me tune bhi mere pichle mahine ke paise Khatam kar diye the

Sahil:toh tu badla le rahi hai

Before Shehnaaz could say something, she noticed everyone sitting there.

Sana:kya ho raha hai yaha

Sahil:aap log yitne serious kyu lag rahe ho

Saurav:wo Sidharth is leaving tomorrow

Sahil:what

Shehnaaz stood there froze.Tears started wailing up and her vision became blur.Only one thing was revolving in her mind .

He is leaving
************************************
One part to go🤧❤

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️

Bound by love(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें