2.12

Since some of you all wanted another part so here it is...enjoy💕💕

Myra:naazu

Sana:mera baby

Shehnaaz hugged Myra who was standing at the door waiting for her.Sidharth stood there admiring both of them.

Sid:princess main bhi hu yaha

Myra:papa

Sidharth picked up Myra in his arms and kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Sm:bacho andaar bhi toh aao

Sana:ji maa

Shehnaaz and Sidharth entered the house with Myra in Sidharth's arms.

Myra:naazu let's play play

Sm:Myra aapne abhi toh mere sath khela, aap thake nahi?

Myra:no ,Myla is not tiled

Sana:koi nahi maa,thori dher khel lungi phir kudh so jayengi

Sid:Shehnaaz room mein aao ek kaam hai

Shehnaaz raised an eyebrow asking what but Sidharth signalled her to follow him.

Sana:Myra main aati hu

Myra:okay

Shehnaaz stood up and went to his room.She entered his room and found it empty. Next she heard the door being closed and there stood Sidharth  grinning .

Sana:Sidharth kya ye sa-

Sid:shh

Sidharth moved towards her and turned her around.Next Shehnaaz felt strong arms wrapped around her waist.

Sid:kitna bolti ho yaar

Sidharth's hot breath were falling on Shehnaaz's neck making shivers run down her spine.

Sana:Sidharth.....Myra

Shehnaaz said with a lot of difficulty as Sidharth started trailing kisses from her neck to her shoulder.Shehnaaz was also turned on now .She held his hand and turned around .

Both were facing each other now .Sidharth's eyes were on her pink lips .He moved closer to her decreasing the space between them.She also moved closer to him .

Myra:Papa dool kholo

Sidharth who was just an inch away from her immediately separated.

Sana:offo ,Sidharth sab teri galti hai

Sid:meri....meri kya galti hai

Sana:door toh maine lock kiya tha na aab ja jaldi door khol

Sidharth let out a frustrated groan and opened the door.

Myra:papa naazu

Sid:princess wo andaar hai

Myra entered the room and saw Shehnaaz standing with a red face.

Myra:Naazu aapka face tamatar (giggling)

Sana:tamatar?

Sid:sahi toh bola princess ne pura  tamatar ki tarah laal ho gaya hai tera face(chuckling)

Shehnaaz glared making Sidharth gulped down his saliva.

Myra:naazu play play

Sana:okay baby,let's go

Shehnaaz and Myra left the room and went to her playroom.

Myra:naazu doll

Sana:yes baby,aapko doll kitni cute hai

Myra:yels

Sana:but Myra is the cutest

Myra:yes, Myla is cute

Myra was playing with her dolls but after sometime she started yawning.

Sana:kya hua baby ,neend aa rahi hai?

Myra:nini aa rahi hai

Sana:so chalo baby ko nini karate hai

Shehnaaz picked up Myra and laid her on the bed.She caressed her hair until she slept.After hearing Myra's snores, she stood up and left the room not before keeping her favourite teddy there.

As soon as she entered Sidharth's room she was pinned to the wall and next moment met his rough,soft lips.Sidharth started sucking, nibbling her lips tasting her sweet taste.Shehnaaz's hands moved to his hairs caressing it making him groan.Their lips were moving in sync while they were having an intense eyelock. It was a rough,passionate kiss.

After sometime they broke the kiss.Shehnaaz was breathing heavily and kept her head on his chest.

Sid:are you okay?

Sana:hmm.....but mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itne desperate the kiss ke liye

Sid:kya kare jab biwi hi yitni sexy ho toh

Sidharth bent down and started kissing her neck .Shehnaaz moaned and tilted her head giving him more access.Sidharth started sucking and biting her neck making her moan more loud.After sometime,he felt something wet on his cheeks .He looked up and saw Shehnaaz crying.

Sid:sweetheart kya hua?Shehnaaz did I hurt you?.....I am sorry baby but please don't cry

Sana:no....you didn't.....hurt me(fumbling)

Sid:phir kya hua baby

Sana:Sidharth  will Myra accept me as her mom?(with a chocked voice)

Ofcourse Shehnaaz's and Myra's bond was adorable and the cutest but she had a fear that will Myra accept her as her mom.She is happy being Myra's naazu but now she wanted to be her mom.

Sid:ofcourse sweetheart she will accept you.....she loves you a lot,dekha nahi apne papa se bhi zyada pyaar karti hai tumhe

Sana:sachi?

Sid:muchi baby.....now stop crying ,rote huye churail lagti ho

Sana:Sidharthhhh
************************************
I will try to post epilogue tonight only🤗.......what you all want next?a sweet,funny story or an intense story?🤔

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️

Bound by love(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें