Sleeping

No one POV

Ezra and Sabine we're sleeping peacefully in there bed with Sabine using Ezra as a and I quote "your my blanket now get in bed before I skin you" Ezra shot up from bed painting and very sweaty breathing heavy he removed the covers off him he put his elbows on his legs his robotic hand going through his short buzz cut dark blue hair he stood up walking to the refresher grabbing an open shirt on the way (he woke up the same way anakin did in revenge of the sith) he turned on the sink running some cold water over his face he looked at himself in the mirror running his hand across the massive scar going from the top of his face down his chest (Kylo Rens massive scar that's what it looks like) Ezra was snapped out of his mindscape when small arms wrapped around his torso and a body pressed against his back he felt calm breathing slowly Sabine pressed a kiss to his back shoulder "baby what's wrong" sabine asked her boyfriend "it's nothing babe go back to sleep" Ezra said closing his eyes sabine moved to the front of him she put her hands on his cheeks bringing her head to his "ez please tell me what's wrong" Sabine asked softly "i-its m-maul he haunts me every night I hear his voice in my head i just want it to stop" Ezra said tears going down his cheeks she pulled Ezra into a warm embrace Ezra smelled her hair paint fumes going through his nose it calmed him he picked Sabine up walking back to the bed he gently placed her down taking his open shirt off placing it back on the foot of the bed "Ezra?" Sabine called out "hmm" he groaned "what helps you calm down?" She asked looking at him "you" he responded "details Ezra" she corrected him "the smell of your hair" he said "it calms me I like the smell of paint" he said again sabine moved closer to him pushing her body against him skin and skin (Sabine is wearing sports bra and compression shorts like usual) she kissed him after a bit Ezra pulled back he placed his nose into her pink and white hair after a bit she heard light sounds she looked up Ezra was asleep he was calm she curled back into him to where Ezra was spooning her and smelling her so he can be at peace "kanan needs to know about this" Sabine thought "but not now"

Requests open

Beenwithrebels out