What the future holds

Ezra POV

Turning in bed Sabine backed up against ezras naked upper half feeling her back against his chest ezra lent forward and kissed her shoulder up to her neck. After years apart Sabine finally found him on the chiss homeworld and brought Ezra home the two specters spent the entire day together either cuddling, painting, making out, or some very passionate love making either way they were together again and that's what matters. The rain hitting the Durasteel roof of the tower made Ezra wake up reaching over to grab a tank top he slipped it on and moved some of Sabines hair out of the way before planting a passionate kiss to her forehead removing the bed sheets Ezra stood up and walked over to the door looking back at a sleeping Sabine the door opened with a "hiss" and Ezra walked out closing the door behind him he walked over to the kitchen grabbing a mug and some caf he sat down on the couch looking out the large glass window behind the large holovid the lights of the city shined taking a sip of caf he let out a "sigh" before placing his mug on the coffee table "Ezra?" Sabine called sleep still evident in her voice "hey sorry I couldn't sleep" he said she walked over to him sitting on his lap before kissing him on the head and pulling him into an embrace "any particular reason you woke up?" She asked her voice calm and hushed "just remembered somethings that I would like to forget. It's just some dreams go back to bed babe" Ezra said looking up at the woman her hazel eyes locking with his electric blue almost like she was looking for a part of him that told her he was ok "Ezra if I'm going back to bed your coming with me" Sabine said "fine" ezra said knowing he wasn't able to say no she grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the bedroom dumping the caff down the sink and cleaning the mug ezra tugged his shirt off and adjusted the coolness of the room sitting down on the mattress he put his head into his hands. The cold metal of his robotic attachment meeting the soft skin of his head Sabine put her hands on the back of his shoulders rubbing over the scars and a large blaster burn Ezra took in a sharp intake of breath as her cold hand ran over the large burn it was an old wound when he was shot by thrawn but there were sometimes where it still hurt "sorry" Sabine said as she pulled her hand away. Ezra turned around grabbing her hand and kissing the palm he closed his eyes and focused "Ezra is everything ok?" Sabine asked Ezra's eyes shot open "Sabine I-I think we're pregnant" Ezra said with a smile on his face Sabines eyes widened "how did you know" she asked "Jedi powers remember I could sense another life but it was faint and it was coming from you" he said the two laid down and snuggled into each other "how far along are you?" He asked "the day before we found you" she said "if it's a girl I want to name her after your mother" she added ezra looked at her tears threatening to come out "really?" He asked shocked "Mira wren bridger has a nice ring to it dont you think" sabine asked "it sure does babe it sure does"

NEW CHAPTER

anyone who is reading this I know I have not updated in a while and i owe everyone an apology it's like I've lost interest or I only want to write when I feel like it probably going to update a bit more often so be on the look out for that have a great day

Beenwithrebels OUT