Chapter three - Angry Sharks and Dogs

When they arrived they were all sat down at a table big enough for all of them. Denki sat next to Sero, Sero sat next to Mina, Mina sat next to Bakugou, and Bakugou sat next to Kirishima. The waitress walked up and asked them individually what they wanted but when she got to Kirishima she was more....sweet. Too sweet. "And what would you like~" she asked, bending down and perking her large "personality" or as Bakugo would call it. Boobs. Kirishima felt uncomfortable getting this much attention. "Uh..could I get a water?" He asked, but more of just stated. "Sure thing" she said walking away. Bakugou growled lightly. "You okay Bakubro?" Kirishima asked. "'M. fine" he said, having venom sunk into each word. They talked about what pizza they'll get and they all agreed on sausage. The lady came back with their drinks. "Are you ready to order" she asked, but more of asked Kirishima. Kirishima sank in his seat, nervous and uncomfortable. Bakugou noticed and answered. "Large sausage pizza" he said, through gritted teeth. She sighed and wrote it down and walked off. They drank their drinks and talked but Kirishima noticed a note underneath his water. He grabbed it and read it. When he finished he dropped the note on the table, shook his hands in disgust, and was sweating. A lot. Bakugou grabbed it and read through it. It made Bakugou cringe and more enraged.

Hey cutie, I thought you were really handsome. Come back when I finish my shift for a bit of desert. It ends at 9.00pm. See ya soon~

The waitress came back with their pizza. "Is there anything else you guys want?" She asked and kept staring at Kirishima. The only thing Bakugou wanted was to drop this chicks ass and blow her ass to venus (to get more..). Mina told her that they wanted ice cream. Sero got vanilla, Denki got cookie dough, Mina got mint chocolate chip, Bakugou didn't get anything, he couldn't handle sweets. Then it was Kirishima's turn. "And what do you want hun~?" She asked, bending down and leaning really close to him.

Now Bakugou was more angry. He was more angry than seeing Deku. Bakugou pushed her face away from Kirishima's. "Hey can't you keep your paws to yourself" she said. Bakugou growled lightly. "Can't you keep your damn legs shut" Bakugou cursed back. They all looked at him in shock. She huffed. Now everyone in the restaurant was staring. "Why do you care, let your friend have some" she said. Bakugou balled his hand into a fist ready to throw hands. "I-I'm sorry but-" Kirishima began but was cut off by the waitress. "Oh don't be sorry, it's his fault" she said, glaring at Bakugou.  Mina stopped Bakugou before he could go ham. "That's not what I meant" Kirishima said, standing up. He practically towered of the girl. "I don't like girls, I'm gay" Kirishima said, he didn't even care that people were watching. "And it's not his fault" Kirishima said, sitting down. "Believe me I can turn a man from gay to straight" she said, snapping her fingers. "Or you can make any man turn and run for the hills" Bakugou said, not taking his eyes off her. "You guys need to learn how to control your dog". That was the last straw. Bakugou pounced on the girl and began to attack her. She attacked back. Kirishima grabbed Bakugou and one of the other customers grabbed the waitress. Bakugou kicked and punched at Kirishima's harden body while the girl was easily capable of getting out of the old person's grasp. The old man fell back and Sero caught him with his tape while Mina was recording. "What you too scared to continue you pup!?" She yelled at Bakugou. Bakugou began to struggle more but not angry but more of sad. "Hey Bakubro it's okay.." Kirishima said, reassuringly. "I THINK THAT MUT NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN!" She yelled and that scared Bakugou. Denki and Sero covered their mouths and Mina turned her head to the side. Kirishima dropped Bakugou who fell to the floor. Kirishima walked up to the girl. "My friend is not a dog" he growled. Denki was going to go stop Kirishima but when he turned his head to look at him it was a sight that you see in horror movies. He was over pissed, his red eyes glowed with rage. Everyone got scared and backed up slowly. The girl was beyond terrified. Kirishima crept towards her, slowly. Painfully slow. He backed her against the wall and he made sure she had no where to escape. "Insult my friend again and I won't be called red riot for my hair and eye color" he said, every word full of death. The girls face turned white as a ghost. She nodded her head and Kirishima backed off. Bakugou was still on the floor. Shocked. He clapped his hands together and said, "I am so proud". Kirishima stared at him before laughing. Bakugou got up and laughed with him. Everyone was confused as fuck. One second he was terminator mode and the next he's laughing like a baby. They all left the Pizzeria, not getting their ice cream.

"Kiri I'm proud I didn't know you could do that" Mina said ,while walking. "Things that anger me usually bottle up inside me when too much I pop" Kirishima explained. "Yeah you're scary when you're angry" Denki said, as Sero rubbed his back (not ship). "We probably got banned from the Pizzeria" Sero exclaimed. They all shrugged their shoulders. "Not the first time and it won't be the last" Mina explained. "Oh yeah!" Denku said, like he was proud of it. Bakugou huffed as they ranted about what happened. "Hey Bakugone what set you off?" Sero asked. Bakugou stiffened. He didn't want to explain that he was jealous because he likes Kirishima. "Yeah you went off for no reason" Mina remembered. "I was jealous" Bakugou said, shrinking his head into his jacket. Mina got an idea to see how he was jelly. She fake flirted with Sero and Denki, who both knew what she was doing. Then it came to Kirishima. When she flirted with him, Kirishima giggled nervously and you could hear Bakugou growl loudly. "Aw bakubae got jelly because she was trying to date Kiri~" Mina teased. Bakugou and Kirishima both blushed. "Were you really jealous over that?" Kirishima asked. "Sh-shut up!" Bakugou whisper yelled back. Kirishima giggled slightly and continued their walk. As soon as they got to UA property Mina and Denki walked in like they were famous. "Guess who's back, back again" Sero said, walking in. And they all did finger guns as everyone laughed. Aizawa went up to Kirishima and Bakugou and asked them to follow him to principal Nezu's office.