Chapter five - Confessions

A Bakugou pup trying on his hoodie. That was Kirishima's hoodie for when he first dyed his hair, some of the red hair dye got on the hoodie and made it had a bright red blotches on the shoulders and a bit of the hood. It was a little big on Bakugou since Bakugou had more of a feminine figure and he was smaller than Kirishima. Bakugou's tail lifted the hoodie up for room and his tail was wagging. "Aw" Kirishima said, meaning to say in his head. Bakugou turned to look at Kirishima and got flustered. He lifted the giant hood and as his ears poke out of the hoodie, Bakugou hid his flustered face. Kirishima got up and looked at the blonde. He got his phone and took a picture of the cute pup.

"Where did these red stains come from?" Bakugou asked. "Do you want to find out" Kirishima said, with a deadly stare. Bakugou was surprised. Then Kirishima started to laugh. "I'm kidding" he said as Bakugou punched him in the arm. "But seriously where did they come from?" Bakugou asked again. Kirishima bit his lip. "Promise not to tell anyone?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou was confused but agreed. Kirishima took a deep breath. "My hair color isn't actually red, I dye it, and I got some of the dye on that hoodie" Kirishima explained. "Really" Bakugou asked, surprised. Kiri nodded. "Who else knows about this?" Bakugou asked.

(in my AU Kiri and Mina didn't know each other until they got to UA.)

"No one, I never planned on telling anyone" Kirishima explained. It made Bakugou feel special that he was the only one to know Kirishima this close. "Is your hair, naturally like that" Bakugou asked. "No, I spiked it up" Kirishima said. Bakugou was surprised but intrigued. "Can I see what it normally looks like?". This surprised Kirishima. He was so intrested in the real Kirishima and not the show he forces himself to play. He smiled warmly and nodded. Kirishima went to his bathroom to wash all of the hair gel out.

When he finished his hair was back to his natural style. Down. Kirishima walked out and saw that Bakugou was still in his hoodie, Bakugou looked up from his phone and looked at Kirishima's hair. He blushed. "You like it?" He asked. "It's okay" Bakugou said as his tail wagged. "You're lying" Kiri said. "You like it" Kiri continued, laying next to Bakugou on the bed. Bakugou blushed again and slammed his hands on his tail, it hurt but he didn't care. "STOP GIVING ME AWAY!" Bakugou yelled at his tail. Kirishima laughed, hard. "STOP LAUGHING. IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Bakugou yelled at Kiri. But that only made Kiri laugh harder. Bakugou blushed, but in embarrassment this time. He got on Kiri's chest and covered Kirishima's mouth with his hands. "SHUT UP!" Bakugou yelled. Kirishima looked up at Bakugou. Dog ears were forward towards the wall, hands over his mouth, flushed face, and breathing heavily. Bakugou then looked down at Kiri. Red face from laughing, sweaty, his hair down and all messed up, and his mouth being covered by his hands, Bakugou's hands. They both blushed deeply. Kirishima was redder then his hair and Bakugou was pinker than Mina.

Bakugou - ●\\\\●

Kirishima - ●\\\\●

Bakugou slowly removed his hands and got off Kiri. He then ran out of the room all the way to his dorm to hide. Kirishima got up, grabbed a hoodie to hide his hair, and ran after Bakugou.

Once Kirishima reached Bakugou's dorm room, he was too nervous to knock but he heard a sniffle come from the room. Was Bakugou crying!? Kirishima thought in worry and disbelief. Kirishima then knocked. There was no answer. "Bakugou don't make me use my quirk" Kirishima yelled to the door. Bakugou didn't answer. Kirishima looked around the door before he decided to break it, then he found a spare key in the bag on Bakugou's doorknob. Kirishima used it to open the door. Kirishima walked in and saw where Bakugou was hiding. Kiri closed the door and walked up to the sad pup. "What's wrong?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou didn't look at him, he turned his head away and didn't respond. "Bakugou" Kirishima whispered. Kirishima felt hurt to see the strongest, manliest person at UA cry and not tell him why. Kirishima was about to cry. "Come on, tell me what's wrong?" Kirishima asked, shaking Bakugou a bit. He shook him for an answer, he just wants to know. "Is it something to do with me?" Kirishima asked, a tear running down his face. Bakugou felt his heart break at the crying Kirishim. He decided to tell him.

"Everytime I do something I feel like it's going to ruin our friendship" Bakugou admitted. Kirishima nonetheless was surprised. He used the word friendship and he always feels like he's doing something wrong. "Bakugou, you never do anything wrong, we like what you do for most of the time" Kirishima reassures. "I'm not talking about those extras" Bakugou yelled. What is he talking about then? Kirishima asked. "I'm talking about us" Bakugou said, putting his hand on top of Kirishima's. "U-us?" Kirishima asked. Baku only nodded. "You don't have to worry about doing something, I think it's cool, and you're the manliest guy I-" Kiri began but was interrupted by Bakugou. "And I don't mean when I get angry or talk about being the number one hero" Bakugou interrupted. "Then what do you mean" Kirishima asked. "I mean, doing stuff like this" Bakugou said, lifting Kiri's hand and putting it on his other shoulder and scooted closer to Kiri. "Oh" Kirishima said. "Are you uncomfortable by it because I like guys?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou nodded in disagreement. "Could we have you stop crying so you can tell me clearly. Those were the words Kirishima had never knew he would say to Bakugou. Bakugou nodded in agreement.

It took some time and effort but Bakugou stopped crying eventually. "Now, tell me" Kirishima said. "What does this have to do with us" Kirishima asked. "It's becuase-" Bakugou began but stopped. "Bro, you can tell me anything, we're bro's" Bakugou cringed at the word "bro". He wanted to be more than just "bro's" he wanted to be boyfriends or how he thought Kiri would say it "brofriends". He scoffed at thinking of Kiri using that word. "Come on tell me~" Kirishima whined. "
GIVE ME A DAMN MINUTE, I'M NOT USE TO POURING MY EMOTIONS ON SOMEONE!" Bakugou yelled. "DON'T RUSH ME" Bakugou complained, crossing his arms. "Alright, alright" Kirishima said. Bakugou took a deep breath, looked at Kirishima's crimson red eyes, and confessed. "It's because I like you".