Chapter ten - Boom

Bakugou and Kirishima's eyes shot open towards the door. Kirishima turned on his phone to check the time. 2.59 am. "No one should be up at this time" Kirishima whispered. Kirishima slowly got up and opened the door. He looked out into the hallway, not seeing much. He looked down one way to see a broken vase. Flowers, water, and dirt were scattered across the carpet. (I don't know what the dorms look like, don't judge me😥). 'That's what made the noise' Kirishima thought. Kirishima slowly stepped out of his dorm. He walked his way to Aizawa's dorm room. (I don't know if Aizawa has a room in the dorms😔). He knocked on the door and heard Aizawa shuffle his way to the door. 'I guess some people can be up at this time he thought a little surprised. "What are you doing up this early?" He asked. "Bakugou woke me up and we were about to go back to sleep when a vase in the hallway broke" Kirishima explained. Aizawa's back straightened. Kirishima took the time for Aizawa to think to look around his room. Kirishima noticed a sleeping Mic on the bed. 'I knew it!' Kirishima thought. "No one should be up at this time," Aizawa said, stepping out of the room. Aizawa went back in and woke Mic up, explaining that they were going to check to see if someone was in the building.

Kirishima showed them where the plant was and Aizawa cleaned it up while Mic went to look around to find who broke it. Bakugou came out of the room. "I have a bad feeling," he said, ears and tail down and a worried expression. "Well dogs can normally predict something before it happens so-" Aizawa said but then they heard Present Mic scream then stop suddenly. Aizawa ran quickly to where the screaming came from. Bakugou and Kirishima looked at each other before running after him. Everyone came out of their dorms and followed them. "This doesn't feel right" Bakugou mumbled, latching onto Kirishima's arm. Kirishima held Bakugou close as everyone tried finding Present Mic. "Mic?" Aizawa asked, turning around the corner. No one. Bakugou listened closely since dogs have good hearing. He heard footsteps behind them, then it happened. "IZUKU~" Toga squealed loudly, running towards the crowd. Kirishima ran back there and harden his body to stop Toga from running. He picked her up with hardened arms as she struggled to get out. "Let me go!" She yelled. Kirishima turned around for them to face Aizawa. "Where's Mic?" He asked, aggressively. "Like I'll tell you where the loudmouth is" she laughed. Bakugou went up to where Toga was and started making small explosions in his palms. "Tell us you psycho bitch or I'll blast your thirsty ass to venus!" Bakugou yelled. Kirishima squeezed her tighter. "All right, all right I'll tell you!" She said as Kirishima loosened his grip. "He's with shiggy," she said. Aizawa sighed. "That's good enough, can you hold her for a while longer Kirishima?" Aizawa asked. Kirishima nodded.

They all walked around looking for any other villains. Then they found them. Shigaraki, Dabi, and Twice were all there and they had Mic in their hands. "Hello, hero's" Shiggy said in his scratchy voice. Dabi looked down to the side. "Give us Bakugou or the blonde speaker gets it!" Shiggy yelled. Bakugou looked down at the floor then took a step forward. "Kit Kat?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou looked up at him. Then looked back down and continued walking. "Good choice" Shiggy said as Twice threw Mic towards Aizawa. Kirishima took a step forward, Toga still in his arms. Bakugou looked back at him. Kirishima's worried face is what made him think 'is this the right decision, they already gave Mic back'. Bakugou's palms started to sparkle with small explosions. He then blasted villains asses to the end of the hall. Kirishima threw Toga at them, her landing on Dabi.

Sooner or later the pro hero takes them into custody and the soon-to-be heroes went back to their dorms, tired. "See Kit Kat, you're safe," Kirishima said, patting his chest for Bakugou. Bakugou sighed and laid onto of him. "Yeah, I guess," Bakugou said, getting comfy. Kirishima kissed both of Bakugou's ears. "What you doing?" Bakugou asked. "I'm kissing them goodbye," Kirishima said, with his dumb smile. "You going to do it with the tail too?" Bakugou joked. "Sit up, and maybe I will" Kirishima teased. Bakugou sat up, curious. Kirishima picked Bakugou up and turned him around. Bakugou was now getting interested. Kirishima lifted Bakugou's shirt and put a little kiss near the base of Bakugou's tail. Bakugou's tail wagged. "Oh, you like it when I kiss your body, huh?" Kirishima teased. "Take note of that for some time in the future" Bakugou teased. Kirishima wrapped his arms around Bakugou and pulled him down, to go to mimi's (sleep). Kirishima rolled them over so Bakugou was a little spoon. Kirishima and Bakugou fell asleep like that.

The next day was an exciting one. "Want to give them one final kiss goodbye?" Bakugou asked as it was almost time for the person to take the quirk back. Kirishima laughed a little and kissed Bakugou's ears and tail. "I'm starting to think that you like me kissing you?" Kirishima teased. "No, I don't" Bakugou huffed. "Oh really?" Kirishima said. "So I can do something like this?" Kirishima asked, grabbing Bakugou's hand and kissed it. Bakugou didn't bother to stop him as he blushed furiously. Kirishima gave Bakugou's hand another kiss, and another, then another, until every part of Bakugou's hand had been touched by Kirishima's lips. "Stop it!" Bakugou yelled, flustered. "Stop what?" Kirishima asked, kissing Bakugou's cheek. "Stop it..." Bakugou mumbled like a child. "Alright, alright but one more kiss," Kirishima said, kissing Bakugou's forehead. "Hmph" Bakugou huffed, laying his head on Kirishima's shoulder. Someone knocked on the door before walking in. It was Aizawa with the person who owned the quirk. She was blonde with dog ears and a tail she looked like a golden retriever, her eyes were a yellowish-green, and she had a bright smile. "Sorry for hitting you with my quirk, sir," she said, fumbling with her fingers. Her voice was high-pitched and had a soft touch to it. Bakugou tched, flicking his tongue on his teeth. "It's fine" he huffed. Kirishima smiled. She walked up to them and just tapped his shoulder. "It'll go away overnight," she said, with a smile. "Poodles," she said, waving goodbye and leaving the room. Aizawa left the room as well. "I guess you need mimi's for it to go away, that means more kisses for them" Kirishima laughed. Bakugou sighed and laid his head on Kirishima's shoulder again and went to mimi's. (Mimi's mean sleep).