Chapter 231.2 - Plotted Against By The Relatives; An Attack At Midnight (17-18)

Needless to say, everybody knew who it was when a hurricane-like scary air came down from above them.

This time, it aimed not only at Cheng Biyuan and the lot, but everybody there!

Experiencing the ruthless terror, everybody turned pale, very pale. They all felt like drowning victims who had lost their rights to breath.

"He...!"

Cheng Xiao Xiao couldn't watch on any longer, she immediately released all the most powerful mystical beasts from the dimension!

ROOOAARRR!

HIIIISSSSS!

AARRWWOOOO!

Immediately, the old man in grey, who was just about to increase his pressure on everyone, was surrounded by hundreds of mystical beasts. He was so shocked that his qi was disrupted, relieving everybody down under.

"Miss!"

"Xiao Xiao!"

"Big sister!"

When everybody had regained their composure a bit, they immediate saw that the person standing on top of the head of the fiery lion and cried out in surprise.

Cheng Xiao Xiao didn't pay any of them any attention. She stared straightly at the startling old man.

"Senior, was that really necessary? Even a rabbit will fight back when it's desperate!" She wasn't loud, but everybody heard her clearly.

By now, the old man in grey had regained his composure. He didn't care about the mystical beasts that had him surrounded. They maybe a bit of a threat to him, but he trust that these junior-level mystical beasts were nowhere close to life-threatening to him.

He was more shocked by how the young woman appeared in front of him. He did not sense her appearance at all up to that point.

With his level of cultivation, his mind's eye could cover the entire town of Daling easily, let alone just this little village. Nobody could move around undetected by him.

Yet this young woman appeared out of nowhere. More importantly, all these mystical beasts also appeared out of nowhere. This was not the ability of a regular beast tamer, perhaps not even that of a master beast tamer.

"Young woman, how did you get here?" asked the old man with his eyes squinted.

Cheng Xiao Xiao stood nonchalantly in front of him and said, "Oh, about the same as how senior could hover in the air!"

"HO HO HO!" The old man's cackling was sickening to those around them. Particularly those who have no cultivation, they felt dizzy and weak at their knees.