Backstory

...Let's start off with your backstory, shall we?

Obviously, your name is (Y/N) (L/N). Your parents were guards in Bright Moon and were very close with King Micah and Queen Angella. You were born around the same time Glimmer was and you two were best friends since birth! You told each other everything and were very close.

When King Micah died, so did your mother. Both of your families, or what was left of them, were devastated. You all slowly recovered, though not fully, just enough to move on. You and your father became very close because of your mothers death and you cherished every moment you had with him.

Be glad you did because...he died three years after your mother did. He had contracted a rare disease that nobody had a cure to. Queen Angella searched and searched for anyone who could save your father, because she just couldn't bare the thought of losing another member of her makeshift family.

But she was too late.

Your father died and it left you in shambles. You never fully healed but you picked up the pieces of what was left of your heart and tried your best to put them back together.

Luckily, you weren't alone. Queen Angella and Glimmer were there, picking up the pieces that you had dropped, holding them there for you when you needed them. Angella became the closest thing you had to a mother figure, and Glimmer was basically your sister.

When you and Glimmer found Bow, it was like a puzzle finally found its last piece. You three were inseparable and spent as much time together as possible.

You will never be the same person you once were, but you are proud of what you have become. Even though you went through so much, you have a family. It may be a bit broken and bruised, but in your eyes, it's perfect.