Episode 12: Light Hope

Heyyy!

Welcome to another episode of She-Ra with ✨ (Y/N) ✨ 

Enjoy!

~~~~~

Adora screamed as she fell into the abyss below her.

As she fell a screen glowed in front of her, showing Light Hope's face.

"Hello, Adora."

"Adora."

That second one wasn't Light Hope's voice, it was Hordaks.

As she kept falling, more and more screens with memories of her past came flying past.

The next one was of her with her new friends. Glimmer, Bow, (Y/N), and Adora were all hugging at Mystacor. She kept falling past that one but reached out as if not wanting to leave it.

"Every hero needs a side-kick," Catra's voice scoffed.

A screen with (Y/N)'s face on it flowed up, her bedroom as a background.

"You don't have to tell me, but I can tell it's really bothering you. I would love to hear about your past, but it's your choice." Her eyes twinkled with kindness as she put down her book, waving Adora over to sit next to her.

Adora started tearing up but the screen passed her and now they were coming and going faster than before.

"For the honor of Grayskull!"

"I need a little more time!" Entrapta shouted.

"Of course I'm here, (Y/N)'s one of my closest friends!" Joy.

"Adora!"

There were so many voices that the shouts started to mingle, becoming so loud that Adora covered her ears.

She screamed again from becoming so overwhelmed and when she opened her eyes she wasn't falling.

Adora let out a shout before looking around. She was standing in a room with blue and purple crystals, everything looking technological.

As Adora looked, Light Hope appeared behind her.

"Hello, Adora, you've come at last."

Adora shouted from being scared and whipped around to her.

"Light Hope, I can't believe I'm really seeing you. I mean, I've seen you..." she awkwardly chuckled, "In my brain, I think. But this is real! Is this real? Wait, am I dead?" Adora quickly slipped into a state of panic. "I fell... I'm sorry. I'm freaking out-" she cleared her throat, "-I'm Adora."

"Yes, I know. I have been waiting for you since you were an infant but I could not reach you." Light Hope seemed to be glitching slightly. "And I could not protect you from the Horde. I watched you grow up from afar."

Light Hope then appeared behind Adora, making her turn once more.

"Wow, that's-- That's kinda creepy, honestly."

(A/N Thank you, Adora! Someone, *squints at Bella Swan*, has some actual sense here!)

"Creepy? Yes. I have been called this before." (A/N Pffft- Okay Edward Cullen.) "I chose this form so as not to alarm you. But if it doesn't suit you, I will choose another."

Light Hope glitched again and was behind Adora, making her gasp and turn.

"Is this better?"

Adora shrieked and hopped backwards a bit, a random child behind her scaring the crap out of her. The child smiled up at her.

"Oh, no. That's, um-- That's actually way worse," Adora cringed.