Episode 3: Razz

Hi again!

Sorry for not updating, I don't have an excuse I just didn't want to.

I'm not sure anyone is really enjoying this anyway, but I have fun writing it so yeah.

Here we go!

~~~

We see two moons, clouds, and a couple of tree tops. We zoom down and watch as Bow and Adora walk, Adora guiding the horse. Glimmer and (Y/N) sit on top of the horse, (Y/N) sitting behind Glimmer.

Both of them lean on each other from exhaustion.

"Hey, we made it." Bow pointed out as he glanced worriedly up at (Y/N) and Glimmer.

Adora looked ahead of them.

"Woah." she marveled.

"Welcome to Bright Moon." Glimmer tiredly announced.

Birds chirped as bugs flew around the tip of the castle. The stone continued to shine like it always did, the other parts of the castle just as they were before they had left.

"It's so beautiful." Adora smiled.

"I know, right." (Y/N) peacefully stated, looking over the view.

"Okay. I just need to go in there, recharge, (Y/N) will get some rest and medical attention," Glimmer squinted back at (Y/N) who was clearly about to complain about the situation, "and we have to talk to mom." Glimmer mainly spoke to (Y/N).

"Oh, no." (Y/N) groaned out, not very pleased with how things were going to go. Glimmer complained along with her.

Glimmer started leading the horse forward.

"This'll be fun." Glimmer sarcastically stated. "Uh, Bow?" Both girls looked back at Adora and Bow.

"Maybe you should take Adora in the back way?" (Y/N) hinted towards Bow, Glimmer continuing to lead the horse.

"Oh, yeah. Good call." Bow said as (Y/N) waved back at them.

Adora waved back, smiling slightly.

"What's the back way?" Adora asked, oblivious to what the "back way" was.

...

"This is the back way?" Adora exclaimed as she held on to a rope, quite high up from the ground.

"It might seem weird, but we totally come in this way all the time." Bow tried to reassure, grabbing Adora's hand and pulling her all the way into Glimmer's bedroom.

"Oh! Hey, here. Why don't you put this robe on?" Bow threw a large piece of fabric at Adora, covering her face and making her lightly grunt.

"No reason." Bow was failing at not being suspicious.

Adora lifted up part of the fabric so that all of it rested on top of her head, her face exposed.

"You're trying to hide me." Adora raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Bow's voice had gone up one-too-many octaves. "No!" he flopped his hands out in front of him, crossing them afterwards.

He clenched his teeth and looked away, clearly lying.

-----

We can see the whole of Bright Moon again, glowing little balls flowing in the air.

Glimmer continued to direct the horse, slowly getting off and helping (Y/N) down.

A guard walked over and took the horse by the vines that were a substitute for a neck strap. The guard walked the horse away.

"Girls!" both (Y/N) and Glimmer looked up, frightened, and saw Queen Angella walking towards them.