Chapter 35: All's Fair in Love and War...

Oheyo!!! After I'm finished with this book (still not the last chapter) I'm definitely going to write another Fairy Tail fanfic, so don't worry!!! Anyways,  hope you like this next chapter!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

   The battle raged on. Despite the large amount of fallen Death Note mages, an overwhelming number still remained. Fairy Tail still fought, and the battle continued. Though they grew weary, they fought harder still. Fairy Tail would not succumb to the likes of Death Note. Not just yet...

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "What the hell?!" Gajeel leaped back, landing next to Levy.

   "Something's off..." her eyes narrowed as she eyed her opponents.

   He nodded, "Iron Dragon Club!" 

   "Solid Script: Fire!"

   The two opponents before them dodged their attacks.

   "You're going to have to do better than that," the short girl facing Levy smirked, "Anyone would know that if they could read."

   The guy facing Gajeel smirked, "See? What did I tell you! Shorty's smart."

   "Stop calling me shorty!" the girl hissed.

   The guy from Death Note laughed, "Whatever, Shorty."

   "My name's Leann, not Shorty!"

   "I know your name, Shorty."

   Gajeel and Levy looked at each other.

   "Erm..." Levy looked at her opponents, "This seems... oddly familiar..."

   "Deja vu?" Gajeel looked equally confused.

   "-STOP CALLING ME SHORTY!"

   "BUT YOU'RE LIKE A LITTLE DOLL!"

   "NO I'M NOT!"

   "I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE YOUR CHEEKS-"

   "GAH! GET OFF ME!"

   The two Fairy Tail mages sweat dropped.

   "Seriously?" Levy glanced at him.

   "You ready, Shrimp?"

   She nodded, "SOLID SCRIPT: LIGHTNING!"

   "IRON DRAGON ROAR!"

   The two Death Note mages' eyes widened.

   "THIS IS YOUR FAULT, IDIOT!" the girl screamed and fell to the ground, knocked out.

   "I'M NOT AN IDIOT-" he dropped to the ground, unconscious.

   Levy frowned, "Well, that was easy."

   "Gihi," Gajeel laughed and patted her head, "Of course it was! I had you here!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

   Gray glared at the man before him. "You..." he spoke in a low voice, "You're the one..."

   Juvia's hands were clenched at her side. 'No...' she thought angrily, 'Juvia will not let this mind get the best of Juvia...'

   The man chuckled, "My, my," he stretched, "So I didn't end up killing that gloomy rain woman after all..."

   Her eyes grew hot, 'No... Juvia will not allow him to-'

   "Do you have a death wish?" Gray said coldly.