Chapter 37: Orpheus' Love

Oheyo!!! Thanks again for all the awesome comments!!! I really enjoy reading them all!!! It literally makes my day... or night... Anyways, hope you like this chapter!!! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Huh?" Lucy spun around to face a girl from Death Note glaring at her.

   "So you're Lucy Heartfilia?" the girl sneered.

   "Y-yeah?" she gave Natsu a side glance.

   The girl smirked, "You don't look like much to me."

   "What?" her eyes widened.

   "Don't talk about Luce that way!" Natsu growled.

   "And I bet you're the Salamander everyone's raving about," a boy with red hair appeared next to the girl.

   "Yeah, so what?" Natsu eyed him.

   "Nothing, nothing," the red haired boy smirked, "I just thought you'd have been harder to... well let's say... burn."

   "HUH?!" her jaw dropped, "Y-you mean-you're the one that-"

   Natsu frowned, "Luce, I'm confused."

   "IDIOT!" she shrieked, "THEY'RE THE ONE'S THAT BURNED AWAY OUR CLOTHES AND STUCK US IN THE CELL!"

   "Uh..." his eyes narrowed while his mind went point blank.

   "GAH!" she slapped him over the head.

   "OH!" his eyes widened, then turned to face the pair from Death Note angrily, "IT WAS YOU?!"

   The girl sighed, face palming, "Now he gets it..."

   "God... I didn't think he was this dense..." the red head sweat dropped.

   Natsu cracked his knuckles, "I don't care who the hell you are or what your reason's are... but you're gonna pay."

   Lucy smirked and drew out one of her keys, "Yeah! No one messes with Fairy Tail!"

   "Oooh! I'm so scared!" the girl rolled her eyes as her voice dripped with sarcasm.

   "Alright! I'm all fired up!" the red head grinned at the girl.

   "We're not gonna lose!" the girl drew something out something that was dangling off her waste.

   "Is that-" Lucy's eyes widened at the object in the girl's hand.

   "But that's my line!" Natsu whined.

   "Death Note: Flame Attack!" the red head shouted and shot out a whirlwind of flames.

   "I call upon thee, gate of the voice, Orpheus!" the girl exclaimed.

   "No way!" Lucy eyes widened in awe. She shook her head, focusing back onto the battle, "Open! Gate of the Lion: Leo!"

   "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu bellowed as the two flames met.

   "You're looking fine today," Loke winked at her.

   "Oh, quit with the flirting and beat them up!" Lucy hissed, reaching for the whip on her belt.

   "As you wish-" he turned to face the girl, then stopped.

   "Loke?" Lucy frowned, "Are you-"

   "And what might your name be?" Loke purred as he held the girl in his arms.