Chapter 9: First Kiss?

Hey there!!! Hope you like this next chapter!!! ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

   "Kiss... the girl sitting next to me?" Natsu frowned. On his right side sat Happy, and on his left sat... "Hey, Happy! Are you actually a girl?"

   "What? Natsu, have you lost your mind?" Happy started tearing up, "I'm a guy and I like Charle!"

   "Oh, yeah!" Natsu grinned densely as Gray face palmed, "Just checking!"

   "No, Natsu," Mira sighed in frustration, "The girl on the other side of."

   "But..." Natsu frowned again, "That would mean I would have to kiss... Lucy?"

   Lucy looked up from the book Levy had handed her earlier, "Huh? Wait... why are you all staring at me?"

   Levy giggled at her friend's obliviousness to the situation, "Yeah, guys! Can't a girl read a book without becoming the center of attention?"

   "Did Lucy even hear Natsu's dare?" Juvia's eye brows rose as a little smile crept on her pale face.

   "No... Wait... He got dared?"

   "Yes!" Mira clasped her hands together, "And Gray dared him to kiss the girl next to him!"

   "Really?" Lucy's eyes widened, "But that would mean... Hey, Happy! Are you a girl?"

   "NO!" the whole circle yelled in unison as Happy flew away crying.

   Charle sighed, "I suppose I should try and see what's wrong with that tom-cat..." and she flew off after him.

   "Well, then who is he going to kiss?"

   "God, your dense," Gray mumbled.

   "Uh... Lucy..." Levy gestured to her and Natsu where they happened to be sitting.

   "Uh.. WHAT?" Lucy jumped to her feet, "I can't kiss Natsu! We're just partners!"

   "Well, technically you don't have to kiss him... it was flame-brain's dare..." Gray mumbled, but Mira cut him off.

   "THERE IS NO CHICKENING OUT FOR THE EITHER OF YOU! YOU TWO WILL KISS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Mira screeched as she turned into 'Satan Soul.'

   "U-uh..." Lucy sat back down nervously.

   Juvia smiled, despite the fact that Lucy was her 'love-rival,' she couldn't help but agree with Mira. Natsu and Lucy would make the perfect couple.

   'Why is it so bad that Luce has to kiss me,' Natsu wondered, but shrugged it off, 'Never mind... I should probably just get this over with so that I can go back to her place and eat her food...'

   "Will you two quit fooling around already?" Gray grumbled as he lounged back in his seat.

   Juvia waved her arms around wildly, "GRAY-SAMA, YOUR CLOTHES!" she then clapped her hand over her mouth. 'Oh no!' she thought sadly, 'Juvia failed Mira...'

   "GAH!" Gray jumped up, "Why does this keep happening to me?" 

   Juvia let out a sigh of relief, 'Thank goodness... Gray-sama didn't notice-'

   "Hey, wait," he turned to her, still in his underwear, "You just said 'Gray-sama!'" he said excitedly.

   "What?!" Juvia jumped up, "Juvia did not say that!"

   "Yes, you did!"

   "Juvia did not!"

   "Did too!"

   "Did not!"

   "Did too!"

   "Juvia did not, Gray."

   That seemed to shut him up a bit.

   "Now, can we please get on with the dare?" Mira was wringing her hands.

   "Oh yeah..."

   Lucy jumped up, "I'm not doing this! Sorry, but you can't make me!" she started for the door.

   "NO!" Mira materialized in front of her, "What are you so afraid of?"

   "Yeah, Lu-chan," Levy's eyes narrowed, "It's not like you haven't ever kissed anyone before..."

   "U-uh... yeah... sure," Lucy laughed nervously.

   "I mean, we've all had our first kiss at some point," Mira smiled evilly, dumping Lucy back in her seat.

   "Yeah! Mine was with some model guy that I don't remember his name anymore," Mira said dreamily.

   "Mine was with Jet," Levy said sheepishly.

   "WHAT?!" Gajeel choked on the piece of iron he was eating.

   "It was on accident!" Levy said hastily, before being cut off by everyone else.

   "Juvia's was with..." Juvia looked like she had a sour taste in her mouth, "Bora."

   "That creep?" Gray spun around.

   Juvia looked like she wanted to melt into the floor... literally. "Bora called... Juvia... gloomy..."

   "Then why the heck did you guys kiss?" Gray asked, confused.

   "That was before Bora broke up with Juvia..." angry tears slid down Juvia's face.

   "U-uh..."

   "Mine was with some random chick at the bar back at Phantom," Gajeel sighed sadly, "She was drunk... not much of a good kisser either..."

   "I haven't had my first kiss," Wendy said unhappily.

   "Hey, don't worry! I haven't had mine either!" Romeo grinned.

   "I don't think I've kissed anyone..." Gray mumbled.

   "Hey, Natsu!" Mira turned to the dragon slayer, "Who was your first kiss?"

   "Eh?" Natsu looked up, "Oh... uh... I guess it was Lisanna..."

   "You guess?" Lucy glared daggers at him.

   "I was kid! I don't remember everything..."

   "Sooo..." Mira turned back to Lucy, "Who was you first kiss?"

   "Oh... uh..." Lucy laughed nervously again, "This... uh... guy I met... in a... um... super market?"

   "No way!" Levy's eyes widened, "You've never kissed anyone?"

   "N-no..." Lucy shrunk back a little bit.

   "So this would be your first kiss!" Mira beamed, "This is perfect!"

   "I-I... what?"

   "Hey!" Natsu stood up, "Luce should be able to choose who she has her first kiss with, not because of any dare. I'm not doing the dare if she doesn't want me to, whether you like it or not, Mira," he stood up.

   "I-I... what?" Lucy repeated, looking up at Natsu.

   "Come on, we're leaving," and just a few moments later, the two felt a breath of fresh air as they walked back to Lucy's place in the midst of the night.

_____________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Okish? Anyways, thanks for reading, and until next time... ;)