Act 2 ; Scene 1 - "Arranged Symphony"

Two days have since passed from the events of ACT 1 and Sophia and Andrē have officially become a couple.
The scene opens up with Sophia and Andrē, who are walking to the front of the school, which will signal the start of
ACT 2.

(Sophia and Andrē walk towards the front doors of Canadon. It is a Wednesday and it has almost been a week from when Sophia had been abandoned by her parents and put her music professor into a hospital. The police still have the incident under investigation but haven't been able to pin the assault to Sophia.)

(As they reach the front entrance, Andrē turns to Sophia, who is on his right side and gives her a smile. She looks worried and is reluctant to go back into the building ever since she stomped on Destiny's vocal chords. Andrē then opens his mouth.)

Andrē :
Don't worry Sophie, I'm sure that everything will be under control. Besides, I don't think anybody remembers what you did on Monday so let's just walk in together and act cool.

(Sophia still seems reluctant to go back into the building and Andrē realizes her distress. He looks at the door and thinks to himself in order to find a way to comfort Sophia. He then looks up, as if he has made an idea, and looks back at Sophia. He reaches out his hand to her and he gives her a grin.)

Andrē(enthusiastic) :
Grab my hand!

(Sophia looks at Andrē's hand and has a questioned look on her face. He then shakes his hand, laughing to himself.)

Andrē :
Don't worry, I washed my hands this morning!

(Sophia smiles at his childish remark and grabs his hand. She then takes a deep breath and looks at Andrē, giving him a nod of approval. Andrē then grabs handle to the front door and pulls on it. As he steps through the door, Sophia cautiously follows in his steps, walking through the entrance. When they look around, the hallways are just as loud as they were on Monday and no one notices that Andrē is holding onto Sophia's hand. Andrē then turns to Sophia and opens his mouth, smiling with glee.)

Andrē :
See? Nobody even notices us!

(Sophia and Andrē then smile at one another and they both begin to walk towards the auditorium for morning announcements. As they get closer however, people start to notice the couple as they walk down the hallway. Specifically, they look at Sophia, with horror and dread in their eyes. Sophia then realizes that people are looking at her because of what she did and shame flows into her head. Andrē looks at Sophia as she gets closer to his arm and slightly burrows her face into his shoulders. Andrē then glares at all the people who stare at Sophia and confronts them.)

Andrē(irritated) :
C'mon! What's the problem with you all? Have you not seen a couple walking together?

(Someone within the crowd then yells out to Andrē.)

Random Student :
Yeah, but we've never seen someone like you date a literal psychopath!

(The student then yells out to Sophia as she walks away with Andrē.)

Random Student :
Hey, go back to the psych ward that you escaped from, freak!

(Sophia then turns her head to the direction of the student's voice and glares into his soul. Andrē notices this and grabs Sophia's arm, refraining her from putting another person into the hospital.)