5

3 months later...

"Alright. I'll see you guys later." Brooke said as she came downstairs with her purse.

"See you later." Serena said as Brooke grabbed the keys and got in the car. She drove to her appointment and sat in the waiting room after signing in.  "Brooke Santiago." A nurse called and Brooke stood up and followed the nurse and got her weight and everything taken.

"Okay Brooke the doctor will be with you in a few minutes." The nurse smiled as Brooke got on the exam table and waited. After a few minutes Dr. Richards came in and sat on the rolling stool.

"Hey Brooke, how are you feeling today?" Dr. Richards said as she brought the ultrasound machine over.

"Good." Brooke smiled as she laid back and lifted her shirt.

"That's good. Have you felt the baby move yet?" She asked as she squirted the gel on her stomach and started to move the transducer around.

"Yeah. They like to move around a lot at night." Brooke said.

"Yeah most babies do that. And there's your baby." Dr. Richards said as she showed Brooke the screen. "And they're in the perfect position to find out the gender. Would you like to find out?"

"Yes please."

"You're having a girl. Congratulations." Brooke smiled as she looked at the screen. "Everything looks great with you and baby girl so keep doing what you're doing." Dr. Richards said as she took a few pictures before shutting the machine off and handing Brooke a paper towel. "A couple of copies of each one right?" Brooke nodded and she wiped her stomach off and sat up. She grabbed her things before leaving the room and going to the front and scheduling her next appointment and getting her pictures. She went to the store and got food coloring, cake, and white frosting before going home. She sat the bag on the counter and took everything out before starting the cake. She put it in the oven and took a short nap before taking it out and decorating it.

"And done." Brooke said as she finished frosting the pink cake and licked the icing off of her finger. Not soon after she finished Olivia, Serena, and Leo walked in.

"Ouu it smells good in here." Olivia said as she walked into the kitchen and sat at the island and Leo and Serena stood behind her.

"Did you find out the gender?" Serena asked.

"I did." Brooke smiled.

"Are you gonna tell us?" Leo asked as Brooke grabbed the cake knife.

"Here Liv cut the cake." Brooke said as she put it in front of her and Olivia looked between her parents and they both nodded. Olivia sighed and closed her eyes before cutting into the cake.

"OH MY GOD IT'S PINK! YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL!" Olivia exclaimed as she jumped out of her seat and hugged Brooke.

"Looks like you're gonna be outnumbered for a while." Serena said as she smiled at her husband.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Just me and my girls." Leo smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into his side.

"Ow! Fuck." Brooke said as she placed a hand on her stomach.

"Brooke language." Serena said.

"Sorry it hurts."

"Yeah I remember you and Liv used to kick the shit out of me. Especially you, I used to be sitting in class and you would use me like a punching bag."

"You're not helping mom." Brooke groaned as Serena chuckled.

"Come here." Serena said as Brooke stood in front of her. "Where's she kicking at?"

"Right here." Brooke said as she placed her hand where her daughter was kicking. Serena started to apply gentle pressure to where she was kicking and soon got her to stop. "How'd you do that?"

"That's a secret." Serena said as she cut herself a slice of cake.

"Thank you." Olivia said as she hugged Brooke.

"For what?" Brooke asked, confused.

"For being my big sister and giving me a niece." Olivia said as she held on to Brooke.

"I love you munchkin." Brooke said as a year rolled down her cheek.

"I love you too." Olivia sniffled.

2 weeks later...

"What's taking them so long?" Olivia said as she bounced her leg anxiously while they waited outside of the courtroom.

"It's only been an hour, they're probably gonna come back soon."

"What if they find him not guilty? He's gonna be mad. What if they don't believe me?"

"It doesn't matter if they believe you because healing begins when someone bears witness. I saw you. I believe you." Brooke said as she squeezed Olivia's hand. They sat for a few more minutes before their lawyer came back with Leo and Serena and said they were ready. They went back into the courtroom and everyone was seated as the juror stood up and said they found Theo guilty on all charges.

"Thank god." Olivia sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Court is adjourned." The judge said and everyone stood up and left. They got in their car and drove home in a comfortable silence.

"It's finally over." Olivia sighed as they walked into the house and everyone hung their coats up.

"It is and I'm super proud of you for how you held up in court. I know it wasn't easy." Serena said as she kissed her cheek.

"Yeah you did great kiddo." Leo said.

"Yeah good job Liv." Brooke said as took her shoes off and left them by the door before going to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Of course she's hungry." Olivia said as her parents laughed.

"Shut up." Brooke said as looked through the cabinet. "Papi, is there any more chilate de pollo from last night?" Brooke asked as she turned around and looked at her dad.

"It's in the butter container."

"I should've known." Brooke said as she grabbed the container and a bowl. She put the food in the microwave and went upstairs to change. After she changed and went into Olivia's room. "Hey do you want a bowl?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah." Olivia sniffled.

"Why are you crying?" Brooke frowned as she leaned against the wall.

"I'm so relieved that this is all over and now we can move on and focus on literally anything else." Olivia said as she wiped her tears away.

"I'm proud of you." Brooke said as she hugged Olivia.

"I just really hope everything can go back to normal." Olivia said.

"It may never get normal but it will get better. Normal's overrated anyway." Brooke smiled.

"You're gonna be a really good mom." Olivia said as she looked up at Brooke before snuggling into her side.