9

Brooke sat criss crossed on the bed leaning against the wall as she breastfed Kylie. She combed through the little hair that she had as she breathed out a sigh of relief finally being able to get her to stop crying.

"Brooke." Olivia said softly as she stood by the door causing Brooke to look up from Kylie at her. "I'm going out." Olivia whispered as she pointed toward the door.

"With who?" She mouthed back.

"Amanda, my friend from work."

"Oh okay. Be careful. When are you going to be home?" Brooke asked through whisper trying to not bother Kylie.

"5ish."

"Okay. Have fun, Liv." Brooke smiled as she smiled back and headed toward the door. She walked the 4 blocks over to where she works at the pizza shop to meet up with her.

"Hey." Olivia said when she saw Amanda sitting at the bench outside her work.

She turned around to face her, "Hey." Olivia sat beside her on the bench.

"Sorry if I'm a little late."

"No no you're good. How's your sister?"

"Aww yeah she's good. She had the baby earlier this week. She looks just like her, it's crazy." Olivia smiled.

"Awe that's good. The last time I saw her she was like thisssss big." She laughed a little, stretching out her arms. "Now I gotta meet this baby you speak so much of."

"Yeah sorry. I was having a really rough year and when she told me about the baby I was just really happy about it."

"Oh I'm sorry you had a rough year. I hope everything starts getting better though."

"Yeah me too. It kinda has already though."

"Yeah it's probably because you work at the best pizza place in Manhattan."

"Or it's because of who I work with."

"Oou do you have a little crush on one of the staff?" Amanda asked as Olivia turned away but she was still able to catch a glimpse of her smile. "Oh my god! You do?! Who is it? Is it Josh? Daniel? Oou maybe Ryan?"

"I don't...none of them." She turned back.

"But that's all the guys who work here." She paused for a couple seconds, "Oh, do you like girls?"

"What!? No the hell. You know what, I actually have to go." She said as she sat up from the bench, "I'll see you tomorrow." She quickly added as she walked away.

"Hey, no. Wait up." Amanda yelled a little above her normal voice as she started to quickly catch up behind her. "Hey, wait." She said as she reached out and tapped her shoulder causing Olivia to turn around. "Is it me?"

"I- I don't know. I just- raincheck?" Olivia asked as she shoved her hands into the front pocket of her hoodie.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No it's not you. I- I just need to figure out things for myself. I'll see you tomorrow though."

"Yeah yeah okay. Bye." After saying bye Olivia walked back home and went inside quietly not to wake the baby.

"Oh hey, you're back early." Brooke looked up from the dishes she was washing. A bunch of baby bottles and other baby stuff.

"Yeah." Olivia sighed as she fell against the couch.

"You okay?" Brooke asked, turning off the water and drying her hands on the towel beside the sink and pouring food and water into Blue's bowl.

"Yeah. I just don't know what's happening to me."