9. The morning after.

Kylie POV

As I wake up I feel the whole room spin. Not Aware of were the floor was. But I had a clear mind Of what happened last night.

Why would Lincoln do that? He has no right to tell me what to do.

As I thought it about it more The more I grew in anger.

I look Around noticing I'm not in my own house...or my own room.

I'm laying on a king sized bed with black sheet. The room is giant. With white painted walls. On every wall the trophies hanging.

I get it up and walk to one. And I cannot believe the name that are on all of the trophies. I shake my head in disbelief .

And of course they all are 1st place. Every freaking sport you can think of was in this room with his name and 1st place on it.

Ding ding ding!

If u guessed Lincoln Green then your damn right.

Bro... Wait why am I in his house?
I look down at my body to find the im only wear a oversized shirt.

Ok...where are my clothes
Did I sleep with Lincoln!?!

Kylie you are never getting drinking again. Cause you don't remember anything and you ask to many questions.

OMG!!! I got drunk and after I yelled at Lincoln I fucked him!! Why else would I be waking up in his bed and wearing his shirt!!

Breaking my meltdown the slut bag walks in.
"your wake." Lincoln similes "about happen the other.."

"yeah"  I interrupt him. " You have no right to tell me what to do! If I want to get drunk and dance, guess what im going to do! what i want!!! I start to yell.

He tries to talk again but i just talk over him.

"just because we had sex last night doesnt mean you have this parental control over me! God when were assigned to do this little puishment you didnt have to take it that far. taking advantge of me while i was drunk. really low lincoln! As if wasnt bad enough you took my first kiss away from me but my virignity also!"

He clenches his jaw in anger.

"kylie i didnt know."

Thats all he says. I didnt know. 

asshole.

furious I walk out grabbing the things i wore at the party. Bigger footsteps follow behind me. lincoln footsteps.

 "I didnt mean for it to come out that way." he begins " I didnt mean to kiss you, i mean did but i didnt know that it was... you know... your first time. and i wasnt the only to get us in trouble you fought too." as i walk to door i look up to see him at the top a the stair case. 

 I grab the door handle and leave.

________________________

As i go to my room i change outta of lincoln oversized shirt and into some pink sweats and a sport bra. I told lea what happened also she couldnt belive what happened

"He didnt seem that way that way at the party, he was so protective." she said.

 "he doesnt need to be hes not my dad, even if my dad was here i bet he wouldnt act like that."

" and your sure you and him had sex?" she asked

" He didnt deny it, that bitch  didnt even say sorry! Why else would i wake up in his bed with his shirt? huh leah? it makes sense hes a player! his never had anything taken away from him."

"ok.... but maybe he a nice guy ky, he could have just took you to his house because he didnt want your parents to see you drunk. and maybe you pass out and threw up thats why you woke up in his bed with his shirt."

lea on his side

LEA IS ON LINCOLN FUCKING GREEN SIDE.

what is gonna take from me.

_________________

hey.... its kaila sorry its been awhile. school..... but im back now and sorry this chapter was short i just really wanted to post one for the few people reading this! thanks so much dont forget to favorite and comment so i know how you nigglets feel. also this is UNEDITED for the longest time i have been wirting the chapter on my phone but not anymore so it should kinda get better?? anyway make predictions on what will happen next.