Chapter 5. Didnt turn out as planned.

Kylie's POV before detention.

As I hop off my couch I go to my desk and grab my notebook and a pen and write down the things to make Lincoln's green life miserable.

1. kick him in the balls so hard he can't make babies.

He'll just thank me for that one

2. Stick needles in his eye so that he become blind and then he won't able able to see him or check any girl out.

And before I can finish 3 lea walks in.

"So how are we going to ruin a someone's life today" lea smirks.

I hand her the note book. and all of a sudden she Burst out laughing.

"The 2nd one is my favorite but that not gonna work." she throw the note book back to me.

"Ok so I have a plan!!!" lea shouts. "Write it down."

I nod in agreement.

"Ok so you know how Lincoln's a player? and every girl want to be with him." I shake my head answering no to the question.

"Whatever,but what if we take him off that pedestal? what if we make feel like everyone else and crush him"

She is so dramatic.

She goes on.

"what if we break his heart?

By making him fall in love with you?"

After I finish writing I realize the words she just made birth to.

I can't do it . I won't . why would even care about how I ruin a guys life.

why does Lincoln green get under my skin? why does he irk me so much? and why would making him fall in love with me make his life miserable?

if anything it should make it better? it would just make my life suck. the plan would have worked any way. because I'm me and he is "Lincoln green."

so I just gonna do what I always do and ignore boys. and stick to hating them especially Lincoln green.

I shook my head in disagreement. And I tell lea exactly why I not doing it.

She agrees and I but the notebook down to symbolize that I done.

Ignoring Lincoln is going to harder since I have to spend the next 2 weeks in detention with him.

🌸🌸🌸🍃🌸🌸

Hi ppl!!!
This one is really short. because of my computer kept shutting down and I didn't save so I had to write it over like 5 times I'll try to make them longer! but tell me what you guys think.

Thanks
-kaila