Want you back

A/N: Ennoshita/Tanaka to a little song by Cheryl Loyd

"This is a first, we haven't gone out for dinner and a movie since, well a year now." Ryuu eyed his best friend suspiciously.

"It hasn't been that long," Ennoshita laughed at the crossed arms and narrowed eyes of his best friend, "Fine, it's been that long, but if you remember I said we'd never go to another movie because you started yelling at two kids that were being too loud. Then you removed your shirt and challenged them both. "

"You left out the part where they had made a comment about Noya so I was defending his honor."

"Not that you had to, he was just as ready to fight those alphas as you were." Asahi had to pick him up and carry the small omega out, while he shook his fist and yelled. Chikara smiled recalling just how angry his short friend could get over being mistaken as a kid.

Ennoshita had to admit that night had been fun, they'd all gone out together and if he was correct it was that night that Noya and Asahi started dating.

"So you going to tell me what happened?" Ennoshita sat down with his popcorn they sat just where Tanaka liked, right in the middle row perfect view of the screen.

"Hmm?" Ennoshita distracted himself pushing popcorn into his mouth nervously, carefully watching his bald friend out of the corner of his eye.

"Hmm, indeed. Here, I got your favorite candy. And you know I'm asking about Saito-kun."

"Saito-kun?" Chikara frowned as if the name rang no bell.

"Yeah, the arrogant prick shorter than me has dumb quaffed bangs looks like he fell out of bed and didn't dare brush it. Stupid shoe obsession. You know your boyfriend and I'm guessing he's your ex."

"Well you guessed it we broke up." Chikara shrugged and put more popcorn in his mouth wishing for a change of subject.

"What? Really I'm shocked. " Tanaka smiled sarcastically grabbing a handful of popcorn he threw some up to catch in his mouth. "Yes! Seriously finally. He was a douche, I don't know what you saw in the guy. He was loud and obnoxious. Always bragging about being a basketball ace in highschool, oh look at me I'm gonna be ace at university."

"Right who does that." Ennoshita shook his head at his ex teammate. "By the way how is the volleyball club?"

"Great, soon I'm going to show those bastards what a real ace is!" Ennoshita started to giggle as his friend made a fist, speaking louder than needed. 

Seeing Chikara smile and laugh was big deal, Ennoshita had always been Ryuu's childhood friend. Tanaka knew how to read him, vice versa, seeing him sad over a piece of trash like Saito Reo was a waste. So he made a decision, to make it a night worthwhile.

"That's it! Screw the movie-" Ryuu was on his feet.

"What it hasn't even started!" Ennoshita protested as Tanaka stood up, he was then pulled up as well and lifted as if he was weightless over his Alpha friend's shoulder, "Hey! Tanaka. Put me down you prick!"

"No chance, we are celebrating tonight with drinks!"

The Alpha didn't notice a dark haired alpha with bedhead and red Jordans standing with an shorter omega watching him with narrowed eyes.

"Onward to the bar!" The bald alpha pointed with his free hand, another securing his friend over his shoulder, the alpha laughed manically.

Ennoshita was beet red when Tanaka put him down but they were outside in the cool air the Alpha removed his own coat and put it around his friend's shoulders.