•| 3. Ship |•

- Third Person POV -
Hashirama looks at Madara after hearing what he just said, "Do you know if Tobi likes you?" Hashirama asked. Madara looks at Hashirama, after staring at Hashirama for a second Madara looks down at the grass they were sitting on and shrugs. Hashirama sighs, then whispers in my ear 'Ship' .( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Madara starts to turn a deep red and hides his face in his hands, Hashirama looks at Madara and leans into his ear and says in a whisper "I don't mind if you date Tobi but..." Madara takes his face out of his hands and looks up. "But..?" Madara reply's looking nervously at Tobirama still throwing rocks into the river, "But if you hurt him or break my dear younger brother's heart I will murder you..." Hashirama says with his eyes sparkling at the end.

- Madara's POV -
I felt sweat rolling down my face as Hashirama said that. Hashirama was always overprotective of Tobirama, but besides that I did end up replying to him with "I would never hurt, or break Tobirama's heart!" Hashirama looked pleased as he smiled at me and said "Alright, I guess I'll let you date Tobi... only if he wants to date you!" Hashirama mumbled but smiled afterwards, I look back at him and returned a smile to him.

- An Hour Later -

Hashirama soon said "Tobirama, Madara.." I and Tobirama stared at him, "It's late, we all have to go back to our homes" Hashirama continued as I and Tobirama stared at him. As I heard what he said my face turned into a frown, I didn't want them to go yet... especially Tobirama... but it's real late now. I ended up smiling and said "Meet up here tomorrow?" Hashirama and Tobirama looked at each other then looked back at me "Yes!" They both yelled at the same time.

Before I could turn around to cross the river, Hashirama and Tobirama ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Bye! See you tomorrow" Tobirama said still hugging me, a few seconds later and Hashirama and Tobirama let go of me. After I said 'Bye for now' I crossed the river and headed towards my clan.

- Third Person POV -
After the two Senju's and the Uchiha, arrived at their homes they walked straight to their futons and fell asleep.