•| 5. Spy... |•

- Third Person POV -
Madara and Hashirama continued to talk about building a village, that hopefully brings peace to the war. While they were talking Tobirama looks at the sky which was getting darker then stares back at the two older boys. "Madara, elder brother" Tobirama said still staring at the boys, Madara and Hashirama stares at Tobirama confused. "Yes Tobi?" Hashirama replies, "It's getting dark, we have to go back to our clans" Tobirama says as he gets up onto his feet. Madara and Hashirama sighs, but also stands up onto their feet.
"Alright then lets walk to the river together then split up there" Hashirama says while walking to the edge of the cliff, Madara and Tobirama nods and follows Hashirama down the cliff.

It took a while walking back to the river but they eventually made it, Madara waves to the Senju brothers before vanishing into the forest on the other side of the river. Hashirama and Tobirama then starts to walk back to their clan. A few minutes later at least 10 minutes later, the two Senju's finally made it to the clans base/village (Not sure what it's called sorry!) but just their luck, their father Butsuma Senju was standing at the entrance of the place. "Where were you two?!" Butsuma whisper yelled trying not to wake the rest of the clan up, Hashirama and Tobirama just stood there trying not to make eye contact with their 'Father'.

Butsuma got annoyed at the silence the two younger Senju's was giving him so he grabbed Hashirama's and Tobirama's wrist and dragged them both to their home. As soon as Butsuma opened the front door he threw both of the boys inside, "Where were you both?!" Butsuma yelled annoyed, Hashirama looked at Tobirama then spoke "We were at the river..." Butsuma looked at Hashirama then said "Why were you both at the river at this time?!" Hashirama was about to speak but "You both could've been killed by another clan especially those Uchihas...!" Butsuma yelled once again. Hashirama finally spoke "We we're doing training.. and we didn't see any other people from other clans" Butsuma calmed down a bit and said "Why were you both training at this time especially outside of the clans base" "We were practicing our chakra control by walking across the river" Hashirama replies to Butsuma hoping he would believe what he had said.

Hashirama's and Tobirama's father looks at them, Hashirama smiling awkwardly and Tobirama nudgeing Hashirama signaling 'Your being to obvious' Butsuma sighs. "Fine.. I'll let it slide this time but next time it happens then you'll both wish you hadn't gone out late at night" Butsuma says as he starts to walk to his room, as soon as their father was gone from the dining room Hashirama and Tobirama let out a sigh of relief.

Hashirama and Tobirama then both walked to their rooms and got into their futons and slept.

- At the same time Hashirama and Tobirama saw there father at the entrance of the Senju clans base -

Madara finally arrived to his clans base/village, but as he was gonna walk into the Uchiha clans base he saw his father Tajima Uchiha standing there at the entrance of the clans base crossing his arms, Madara didn't see his younger brother Izuna so he assumed that he was asleep.

(Pretty much the same thing happened with the Uchihas Madara's dad yelled at him and he ended up not getting much in trouble, was lazy to write that bit. Ok the chapter didn't end yet!)

The Senju's father and the Uchiha's father got suspicious of their kids, Tajima Uchiha sent Izuna Uchiha Madara's younger brother, to follow Madara the next time he goes out and to report back to him to see if Madara was telling the truth of 'training' whenever he goes out. Same with Butsuma Senju but he had to go and spy on his kids himself since he no longer has any other kids, and he didn't want to ask any other Senju in the clan to go.