•| 8. Outsiders |•

- Tobirama's POV -
I sensed a chakra, I told my elder brother that I have but he didn't think much of it and continued to walk down the path to the river. I let out a huff, then realized Hashirama was far ahead of me so I ran up to him and continued to walk beside him like I did before. I honestly didn't trust the chakra but I didn't bring it up to my brother again. I don't want my elder brother especially my last brother left to think that I am a nuisance... My head slouched downwards, staring at the dirt path as Hashirama and myself walked on the path a few minutes later, I lifted my head up from staring at the dirt and looked at my brother for a few seconds then looked forward in front of us.

About a few seconds or so later, we had arrived at the river which we had hanged out with Madara at pretty much everyday since two months ago. Pretty much the entire walk here I was looking around, probably hoping to find the source of where the chakra I sensed was at.

- Third Person POV -
Hashirama sat next to a rock which was near the forest and the dirt path, Tobirama stared at where his brother was and ended up walking over to the rock and his brother. He sat on top of the rock. Tobirama and Hashirama sat there silently waiting for their friend in complete boredom.

- Meanwhile, with Madara -

Madara was still walking on the path that has always lead him to the river, a bit longer of walking on the path Madara had walked out of the forest and onto the rocky ground. He looked over the river and saw two familiar faces which of course were his friends, Hashirama and Tobirama. Madara yelled out as he waved "Hey guys! I'm here!" Tobirama and Hashirama looked over the river and saw their friend walking across the river towards them.

- Back To Third Person POV -
Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara all sat by the river, they all talked about unnecessary stuff that they thought was funny. Which they all ended up laughing.

- Half An Hour Later -

About half an hour later, the boys were still talking, but... what they didn't know was that there are people watching them.

- Butsuma Senju's POV -
I followed my sons down a path trying not to get caught, Tobirama was suspicious of a chakra following them so he kept looking around. Which made it a bit harder to not get caught, I'm kinda glad that my oldest son didn't think much of the chakra that Tobirama said he could sense, but at the same time disappointed that I probably could've been a enemy following them and he didn't think much of the chakra. As soon as I got near the river I hid in some bushes. I looked up to see what the two boys were up to but... I couldn't believe my eyes! My two sons were talking to a outsider from outside our clan! What clan is that boy even from and what is he up to?! I'll do some research to find out which clan that boy is from...

- Izuna Uchiha's POV -
I did as my father told me and followed my older brother to this river, he nearly found out that I was following him a few times. As soon as I got to the river I didn't go towards the river I sat in the bushes and watched my brother I noticed that he was with two boys probably near the same age as him. But I don't recognise any of the two boys he was with, so they probably aren't from the Uchiha clan... I have to tell father just in case they are a threat to our clan.

Butsuma Senju and Izuna Uchiha then looked at the boys, and then ran off silently hoping not to get caught by the three boys. Butsuma and Izuna quickly but silently ran to their clans.

•||| I honestly can't believe that this is the 8th chapter so far! Thank you everyone for being patient! And this chapter is probably the longest? I'm not sure, I don't really feel well today but I ended up writing a chapter in an hour for you guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter |||• ♥️♥️