Prologue

____________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

____________________________________

3rd Person Pov

9:35 Am a piercing cry is heard in the delivery room of Seattle Grace hospital, 16 year old Meredith Grey had finally given birth to her first child that day "Mia Jaymes Grey" . After what felt like years of convincing Meredith was finally able to hold her baby, gazing upon the beautiful 7 pound 3 oz baby she promised " one day we will see each other again"

for a moment it seemed like everything wasn't as it seemed as if everything stilled

no blazing mothers demanding that the baby was to be given up for adoption

or for others finding out that there was a 1/100 chance of having a biological child

The married couple had been try to have a baby for the past year and finally realized adoption was their only way to have a child they could call their own.

______________________________________________JJ POV

I was mindlessly flipping through cases to find one that the team could work on, flip flip flip the sound of Turing papers was becoming numbing. In reality I guess you could say I was day dreaming about the future child that Will and I have been dreaming to have, us as a family of 3 playing at the park, eating ice cream, conferring them when they have a nightmare.
Getting broken out of my daydream my phone started to ring "This is Jennifer Jareau" I answered "This is Janet Myers from the adoption center" and suddenly I froze unable to speak as my heart began to race with a sudden" Hello Ms.Jareau are you there"a sudden snap back to reality " Hi Janet yes what can I do for you" calmly replying, the next words that came out of her mouth I couldn't help but jump for joy " Hi yes well as of 9:35 this morning your new daughter was born yes she was born in Seattle, and I was wondering if you and you husband could come and get her" just like that my life was completely flipped upside down " of course my husband an I can be there in 20" ending the call and then racing to call Will I couldn't be more ecstatic I was finally getting a baby.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Time skip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After a little chat with Hotch about letting us use the jet we finally made it to the hospital. As Will was parking the rental I ran into the hospital
" Hi yes my name is Jennifer..." I was telling the receptionist but was cut off by a young lady yelling my name " JENNIFER" my head snapped to Meredith Grey the biological mother of my daughter " Ms.Jennifer hi I was wondering if it isn't to much to as that I could get like little pictures of her growing up" she started tearing up " and maybe you could tell he a little about me and how I love her but I can't give her the life she deserves, my heart clenched at this 16 year old girl was crying to me "of course I will tell her all about you I promise"

After giving Meredith my word she was rolled back to her room and Will and I finally it to meet
Mia Jaymes Grey- Jareau

____________________________________________