Chapter 1:The Golden Alchemist and the Fullmetal Alchemist

"The Freezing Alchemist, really, he's here?", a man in a military uniform asks, slightly shocked.

"We have some information that he managed to slip into Central a few days ago. That's why I summoned you here, Colonel; I need your men to smoke him out ,and bring him in."

"Consider it done, sir."

"Hmm, I'm glad you're in Central for a little while, Mustang. I'm glad to know I have people here I can count on."

"Sir,-"

"One last thing, our rising young stars are here, and I am placing them at your disposal."

"Forgive me , Furor Bradley, but just to be clear do you mean?"

"I do. The Fullmetal Alchemist and the Golden Alchemist. Edward Elric and Theresa Winters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aww damn it, the Colonel's never gonna let us get out of here, is he?" As I'm jumping from roof to roof, I overhear a conversation between a tall suit of armor and a significantly shorter blond headed boy.

"We already bought our ticket to Leore too, does this mean we're not going?" the suit asks in a disappointed voice. So it speaks, but he sounds like a child, is he just super tall? Ah who, cares! I want to know how do the know the Colonel and why he has never mentioned them to me?

"Uh I don't know Al, for now let's just get this over with, ok?" The short one says annoyed.

"Lead the way, Brother."

I'm about to go over to them and ask about my suspicions, but then I see a figure running down an alley. I start to chase him, and he sees me behind him. I'm wearing a dark cloak with a gold trim and my hood covering my face, disguising my facial features but he knows who I am. I start to use my alchemy to block his path, but then some idiotic soldiers try to block him and threaten to shoot.

'That won't work!' I try to get in front of them but by the time I do, he has frozen water into sharp spikes, causing them to be knocked down. I don't stop, I stay in pursuit and this time he freezes all the water in the other soldier's body, making him a Capsicle and he boils the water in the others, surely killing them both.

"Water freezes, water boils. Either way you're just as dead, isn't that right Golden Alchemist?" he smirks as a spear rains down, and nearly hits him. He jumps back behind me and I get ready for combat by clapping my hands together and forming a dagger. I get into a stance and then I hear a voice and footstep as they get closer, "What a nasty thing to do."

"You of all people should know great deeds require great sacrifice," he begins to look insane." Isn't that the law of Equivalent Exchange?"

"The laws of Alchemy don't justify murder, you piece of shit!" I say as I start to run towards him and take a swing at his neck with my dagger. I graze his shoulder and the boy now has some sort of spiked club and The Freezer gasps, "No transmutation circle, both of you?"

"Don't be too impressed, Al!" Then the suit of armor comes in and takes a swing and misses just when he does, his brother swings his club down on him. The man blocks it with his metal wrist brace. I go back to see what he was doing, and all I see is a transmutation on the ground drawn with white chalk. After I see this I head back to the fight to see the boy's coat ruined; exposing his automail right arm.

'What this boy is the Fullmetal Alchemist, I thought he'd be taller to be honest.' I think to myself. The suit of armor known as Al strikes and is blocked once again; I take this chance and kick him square in the gut. He is stunned then stops fighting as the boy takes off his red coat and throws it away, exposing his entire arm is gone, replaced by automail engineering. It takes everything in me not to stop to inspect and admire the automail's genius design.