Page 6

[Third-party's POV]

School has been going well, Jisung has been learning how to talk comfortably and he's learning a lot of words, him and Hyunjin became close, but him and Minho still have this love-hate relationship.

It's been a while since he started school, and he's been keeping up, it's still hard for him to interact with people, but he's trying to act normal in front of them.

"Okay class, it's now finally winter season, and as the teacher's from different classes convinced the our Principal to have a camping!"

The whole room was a mess, everyone was screaming and really excited.

"We are gonna give papers to you and let your guardians sign them so you can have the permission to go camping, don't forget to tell your guardians"

"Yes, teacher!"

Jisung was quite interested so he's quite nervous to tell this to his mom, he practiced how to tell her later when he gets home.

[Jisung's POV]

I'm finally home.

"Mother, the school will hold a camping early next month"

I gave her the paper, I'm really nervous, i hope she let's me go.

"Okay sure, do you want to go?"
"Yes.."
"Okay, I'm gonna sign here, right?"

I'm quite surprised, she's just gonna let me that easily? I never felt this before.

"Yes, right here, thank you, mother"
"Of course"

I went to my room and placed my bag inside, took off my clothes and rested for a little before i go to shower. And then Hyunjin messaged me.

That's right, Hyunjin, we're friends on this social media app and i also have his number, we text each other now.

"Hey! Did your mom let you?"
"Yeah"
"Sweet! Let's spend time together, I'm gonna introduce you to my friends at the camping day, see ya!"
"Thank you Hyunjin, see you"

I'm still not used to using this app or using my phone, but i have been enjoying it. Minho then texted me, he had my number because he stole my phone to get my number, he also saved his number on my phone.

"Hey loser"
"What do you want?"
"Nothing, did your mom let you go?"
"Yeah, how about you?"
"Oh you're asking me now? They let me go too, of coarse"
"Okay nice"
"Hey loser, let's meet later"
"Why?"
"I'm bored"
"Okay"

I then stopped using my phone and took a shower, why does he want to meet? At night? Really?

After i took a shower, i dried my hair and ate with my mother like usual, i also told her Minho wanted to meet me. For some reason, Minho gained my mother's trust ever since we first met at the restaurant and she always let's me go if it's with Minho.

"Mother, Minho wants to meet up with me later"
"Okay, go ahead"
"Okay"

Minho the texted me to go to his house because his parents are not home and i said okay, i know where he lives and he's just near our neighborhood.

[Minho's POV]

Aaaaaaa I'm so drunk, why did i tell him to come. I must've been out of my mind.
Oh there he is.

"Welcome"
"Oh, you stink of alcohol, did you bring me here to take care of you?"
"Well i mean, if you want to, I'd like it"
"What's wrong with you? Drinking and everything"
"Nothing, just wanted some fun"

I then fell on Jisung, hugging him tight but because he's small, he couldn't carry my weight and we fell ln the floor.

He feels good, he's so warm.

"Hey, hey! Get up!"
"You can scream??"
"Of course i can! Get up!"

I slided on top of him, he sat down catching his breathe. Damn why do i like every move he does?

"Am i that heavy? Don't over react"
"You are"
"Hehe.. Sorry"

He took me to my room, we have been like this since we started getting closer, i called him a few times when I'm drunk, and he'd always accompany me, it feels nice.

Every time he comes close, i just want to do it with him, i lust for him..

"Stay there, I'm gonna get you water"
"I don't really understand why you drink"
"You said it's bitter"

He becomes talkative when he's complaining, but he's just always there for me. Our relationship is basically two guy friends, but my feelings for him is really odd.

I like him as a friend, and i also like him as a guy.

[Jisung's POV]

Ah seriously why are we like this? Is this normal? Is this how friends are supposed to be? Why is he my first friend? He's so different from Hyunjin.

"Hey take a rest until you're sobber, good thing it's saturday tomorrow"
"Stay here"
"... Okay, I'm gonna call mother"

"Mother, Minho wants me to stay, can i?"
"Well yeah, it's Minho anyways"
"Okay, see you tomorrow"

My mother is not like this to anyone, just to Minho, she really trusted him.

"My mother said i can stay for the night, what do you wan to do now?"
"Lay down here"

He taps the space next to him on his bed, so i just did what he said.

"What now?"
"You know.. I'm just thankful for you man"
"You should be"
"No really, thank you"
"Yeah, me too"
"You too?"

He looked at me confused, this is the first time we talked like this.

"Why? I can't be thankful for my first ever friend?"
"You can, you're welcome"
"You too"
"You know you're the only one who sees me like this"
"I know, but why did you drink today? Is there any reason?"
"Yeah.. My grandmother actually passed away today"
"Your grandmother? I'm sorry"
"Don't be, I'm just so attached to her man, she acted more like my mom"
"You must've felt really bad"

End of Chapter (ノಠдಠ)ノ︵┻━┻

Heyyyyy! This is some cliffhanger huh? Sorry! Does the story suddenly go too fast? Sorry again! Bear with me! We're gonna get serious on the next chapter and I'll upload it right away

Edit: this time i literally have no clue what to write lmaosidbkd sorry