Page 19 (Special)

[Third-party's POV]
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Smut (y'all can skip if u want. Spicy spicy but maybe not as hot at 3racha)

After the two went to Minho's house, Minho aggressively locked the front door and hungrily kissed Jisung.

"Hyung calm down"

Jisung said in between the kisses, feeling so hot and shy.

Minho didn't say anything and Jisung just eventually go on with the flow as they made their way on Minho's bedroom.

Minho took off Jisung's top and kissed all over his body.

"A-aah Minho"

Minho stopped and suddenly realized what he's doing, he immediately covered Jisung under the sheets, sat him up and hugged him.

"I-I'm so sorry, i was out of my mind-"

"No it's okay, i was just shocked"

"I don't even know if you want to do this, I'm so sorry-"

Minho got cut off when Jisung pulled out of Minho's embrace and started to kiss him.

Jisung pulled out the kiss, leaned back to catch his breath and looked at Minho who is very flustered and shocked.

"You can't leave me hanging, hyung."

Jisung breathes heavily, still staring at Minho with his eyes half open.

"I will be careful" Minho replied.

They started kissing and enjoyed the moment.

After a while, Minho took of Jisung's pants and started to suck on him.

"H-hyung- hnngh aaahh"

Jisung threw his head back as Minho continued until Jisung let it all out inside his mouth again.

"I-I'll do it for you now"

Jisung said as he took off Minho's pants and took a look at his member.

"Hyung, you're t-twitching a lot"

"You don't know how beautiful you look right now"

Jisung then started to do it to Minho until he let a lot of 'it' out, Jisung tried to swallow all of it but failed, it dripped down on his body as soon as he sat up.

With Jisung covered in Minho's semen, his face a little flushed, his small figure, a bit sweaty forehead, catching his breath, and leaning back while supporting his body, Minho just stares at him in awe.

Without a second thought, he laid Jisung down and started to enter inside of him.

"A-aahhh!! Hyung it hurts!!! It's gonna rip!"

"Shh relax, I'll put it in very slowly"

As Minho goes inside, his member gets bigger at the tight entrance of Jisung.

"Aaah Han Jisung you're so tight"

After a bit, he managed to put it inside and waited for Jisung to adjust to it.

After Jisung adjusted, he let Minho move and the older moved very carefully in a slow pace.

"I-it feels so full inside! Aaahhngh Minho!"

Minho's room got filled with heavy breathing, groans and moans as they continue on what their doing until they eventually fell asleep in each other's embrace.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ (The spicy things are done now, only flirtings left)

The next morning, Jisung woke up alone and tried to sit up.