Chapter 10 (I think I'll give up making titles)

As luffy entered the room, he saw bunch of tall people.

He look at them in big awe. He haven't seen so many tall people this much except for Brook, franky, and Law.

"You guys are really tall!" He said outloud as the class look at him and laugh.

A pink haired girl walk toward luffy.

"Hey, What's your name new guy?" She asked, Luffy look up at her and answered.

"Luffy." the girl look at him for a moment and smiled.

"Bonney, A pleasure to meet you" luffy then tilted his head to the side looking at her, while bonney just raised her brow in confused.

"Ne, is everyone here tall?" Bonney looked at him blankly before bursting her laughter.

"HAH!, your a funny guy" She said whipping her none existent tear.

"Some of us are tall while other's have normal heights.." She pointed her finger at some certain person.

"Look their, That's Urouge his the tallest one of us along with Drake, Appo, Hawkins, Kid, and Killer including me." She said pointing at the people she mentioned then to herself.

"Some are the people I don't know." Luffy nodded looking around the room.

"But then again," She speaks once again, luffy just look up waiting for her to continue the words she wanted to say.

" Your quite small." She examine him from front to back, as luffy just stood there not moving an inch.

"Well, yeah I guess I'm small.. even my brothers and friends say that. But, That's only a little gap for me to be much taller! I'll surpass them someday!!" Luffy said with much confident both his hand mold into fist pumping it up, like a kid declaring a very childish thing.

The other's chuckled and laugh as bonney smiled at him like a proud big sister.

"Sit with us luffy, here you can next to me!" She patted the seat next to her as luffy plup in smiling and thank her. Behind them was Hawkins, Apoo, and Drake. In front them was Kid and killer.

"Apapa! So your the new guy huh?" The person behind them spoke, as luffy remembered his name was Apoo.

"Whoa! You got long arms!" A shine beside Luffy's eyes spark. (Like how luffy asked law if he'll betray him during they're alliance.)

"Hmm, Not bad" Apoo said and tried impressing luffy more with his arm.

"Stop showing off with your dumb arms of yours, Idiot" kid said annoyed.

"Tch, What cuz the only thing to impress people is by showing off your 'fighting skills' " kid gritted his teeth glaring at Apoo.

"You've got guts saying saying that in front of me, You damn long armed monkey!" He spat back.

"Forget those idiots, Tell me more about yourself luffy" she said as her attention was lock to him.

"Uh let's see, I have two brothers, And some bunch of friends back at my previous school, I have a boyfriend-" luffy was cut by bonney who slam her palm into the desk, making the rumbling behind them stop for a moment then continued.

"You have a boyfriend!" She shook both luffy's shoulder.

"Uhm..Y-yeah, Why?" She look at him with sparkling eyes.