CHAPTER 11: TWO MONTHS AND COUNTING

Its been two months since our sexual encounter and dating. He has been nothing but a gentleman towards me and I love every minute I spend with him. He will be graduating in two months and me a year later. I love being with him all the time and it makes me sad thinking he would leave soon. I always wonder what will happen to us. He always clams me down telling me we would always be together. We still haven't told my brother about us and I want to know how would he feel. He has always been overprotective of me and since Donovan is his closest friend I think he would be angry. Donavan says we would reveal it after his graduation.

It's the weekend and I'm packing my stuff to go back to the farmhouse but this time it's with Donavan and not the girls. Erina is keeping my brother busy so he won't know about us and Rose and Camilla are going to their parent's house to visit.

I was done packing and got a from him saying he is downstairs. I hurry down the stairs after locking the door. he is sitting in his car. I keep my bags in the trunk and go sit in the passenger seat next to him. he comes forward for a kiss. a peak turns into a makeout session when he inserts his tongue inside my mouth and explores the surroundings. I break the kiss due to lack of air and buckle my beat while panting. I turn to look at him he has a smirk on his face. I hit him on his biceps playfully, he starts laughing and then begins driving. I slept the whole way to the house as I was up all night completing my assignments.

He woke me up and then we took our luggage and went in. we planned on sharing a room as my brother was not present there. We unpacked and went down to cook dinner as it was 7 pm already.

He was cooking that to shirtless. he had six-pack abs. I started thinking about how would it feel to lick those abs. I came back to reality when I heard him clearing his throat with a smug smirk on his face.

"Go change your clothes into something comfortable, PJs will do," he said.

"yes sir ".

I went to the stairs to go change and I heard him laughing behind me. ahhh.. why is he so sexy?

I open the closet to search for my pajamas but I didn't find any. Instead, I found all kinds of sexy lingerie with a note attached.

" YOU DINT THINK HE INVITED YOU JUST TO DO NOTHING TO YOU. I AND THE GIRLS BROUGHT SOME THINGS FOR YOU, TRY IT. YOU WOULD LOOK MUCH COOLER IF YOU MADE THE FIRST MOVE.

-JENNY AND THE GIRLS."

I should have known they would do something like this. Anyway, I'm not a saint myself, I have read multiple types of sexual stuff online. I think the girls are right should I make the first move.

I go through some of the collections and decide on one. it looked much decent than the others and I didn't want a revealing one and during our first time, first time and I was shy too. it was red and lacy and ended from my upper thigh. it did reveal v me underwater but not too much. I went to the washroom and put on light makeup and red pumps. I looked into the mirror. happy with my look I went outside and didn't find Donavan anywhere. slightly relieved and worried, where is he. I found a note on the kitchen counter and said he was outside.

 I found a note on the kitchen counter and said he was outside

I took my robe and went outside and surprised at what I found. it was my gazebo, decorated with a white cloth and fairy lights and had a screen and sitting area in it. it looked beautiful.

I went inside to find Donovan was spread out on the floor with a variety of movie CDs

I went inside to find Donovan was spread out on the floor with a variety of movie CDs. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He turned back and did a double-take when he saw what I was wearing. He got up and walk towards me and pulled me close to his chest and I could clearly feel his rock-hard member on my core. I slipped out a moan, to that he groaned. He came closer to my ear and said,

"don't know what game you are playing but you caused something in me. you woke the demon up and you will calm it down, but first, I need you to have the energy to endure it. come on let's have some food first and we will see the rest later." and walked away and put on some movie pulling me on his lap, I'm sitting sideways. we fed each other and watched the movie.

*******************************************

The next chapter will contain mature scene... readers be aware

 readers be aware