CHAPTER 12: MAKING LOVE!!!

Well since it's my first time writing mature content I hope you guys don't mind too much and yea on with the story

He goes to sit down on the bean bag manspreading. He pulls me down and I sitting in between his legs, I feel his hand on my stomach and I instantly relax into his chest. While watching the movie his hand travel up and down my waist as they move down to my thighs and go close to and rubbing them. Having his hands move closer to moves closer to my core, I have goosebumps all over my skin. he removes my robe and turns me around, at this point I'm straddling him and he moves closer to me and claims my lips like no one has before with so much love. The kiss turns into a makeout session, he grabs my butt cheek and squeezes it, I gasp into the kiss, he interests his tongue inside my mouth and takes the lead.

I have no idea what I'm doing, I just follow his lead, he stands up with my legs wrapped around his waist and starts moving without breaking the kiss. We somehow reach the bedroom and he throws me onto the bed and hovers on top of me. His lips now are on my neck biting and nipping on my sensitive spot. I moan out  louder than expected and this seemed to have riled him up, he groans loudly and unclips my bra, and rips my panties off of me and when he moves to back to look at me, I get shy and turn my face away from him, he puts his fingers around my chin and tilts my head so I'm looking directly into his eyes " hey, you are beautiful, remember that." His moth then went down to my breast and took over my right nipple and started sucking on it, his tongue was expressly twirling on my round nipple, his hand was pinching and rounding my left nipple simultaneously. He gave the same attention to my other nipple, I was panting and moaning loudly. my core is so wet that I feel my cum dripping down my tighs.

He lets go of my nipple with a pop sound and starts kissing down along my belly button and finally to my core. I shiver when I feel his hot breath on my core, "Don please .."

"please what babe, I want words.."

"I want you to feel your tongue on me.."

"as you wish"

As I felt his tongue on my core, I moaned his name out loud. He liked my clit continuously, at this point if he keeps doing that I will cum anytime soon. he inserted his tongue into my hole and trusted in and out of it like an expert. Damn, he is really good at it. I came in his mouth without any warning, he ate me out and cleaned me up with his tongue. He came back up and looked at me his blue eyes turned into a darker shape and looking at me with full of lust in it. 

"Are you sure about this, because once I start it there is no going back.." he said literally growling

"yes.." I gasp out.

"yes what babe, I need words..."

"I want you inside me, I want you to fuck me..." I moan and I think I'm losing control.

His hand went to the nightstand drawers and removes a condom, he then rolls it on himself after removing his sweats, he is quite large than I imagined. I feel his tip at my entrance, then he pushes inside, I gasp out in pain. he stops and pulls out and does the same until he is fully inside me. he waits until I adjust to his length, then he starts moving in and out, I'm screaming out his name loudly, he is groaning and our skin slapping each other. this is the best feeling ever. he is moving in and I have a weird sensation in my stomach, I think I'm about to come...

"I'm about to come..."

"me too, come with me baby.....now" with that, we release together, he falls on top of me and then moves to his side and spoons me. this is the best feeling ever.

he gets up goes to the washroom and after some time comes back with fresh towels and cleans me up and then he lays down next to me.

"I love you..." he says

"I love you too..."

                                         **************************************************