CHAPTER 1: THE FIRST MEETING

A\N :

                                                    HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS AND I'M HAPPY  YOU GUYS ARE READING THEM . THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

                                                     AND ON WITH THE STORY...                                   

.....................................................................................................................................

I'D RATHER HAVE A SUNFLOWER FROM U THAN A MILLION ROSES FROM ANY OTHER BOY.....

IVY'S POV

Hey, I'm Ivy Carson, your typical—or maybe not so typical—college girl. It's my second year at university, and I'm 18 years old. I have four incredible, albeit occasionally exasperating, girlfriends. Each of them has a knack for getting into some mischief, although nothing too serious.Allow me to introduce my gang: Erina Maze, my friend since kindergarten. She's known for giving advice, although sometimes it's questionable. Erina was the first among us to enter a relationship, as she has a romantic soul.Jenny Adams, well, she's quite the playgirl. A free spirit who enjoys a no-strings-attached encounter with any attractive guy she fancies. Commitment isn't her thing.Rose White, she's the epitome of the high school crush kind of girl. Always willing to lend a helping hand and possesses genuine kindness. I appreciate her nerdy yet fashionable style.Camilla Hills, she's a goal-oriented girl with her future meticulously planned out. Charismatic with those close to her, although somewhat socially awkward in larger crowds, despite her appearance suggesting otherwise.Now, back to the present day...I was chatting with two seniors, Eric and Seb, discussing goodness knows what, when he appeared. Initially, I had no clue who he was, which was rather embarrassing and awkward. Then, I overheard Seb calling him Donovan.The name sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. Suddenly, it hit me—Donovan Grey, the basketball captain or "capo" as he preferred to be called. I had learned about him through Jenny, who couldn't resist his charms. Well, who could blame her? He was more than just handsome—almost god-like, as Erina would put it.Standing at six foot one and a half, with angelic peach skin, light brown hair, and six-pack abs (seriously, how is that fair for a basketball player?), his looks screamed "player." However, there was more to him than met the eye, which was quite surprising. With his looks, he could have anyone, but something told me he didn't indulge in typical pursuits.Out of nowhere, he burst into laughter, and that's when I realized I had said something aloud. I was utterly confused about what slipped out, and Eric, laughing his heart out, informed me that I referred to Donovan as a Greek god. I felt my cheeks turning scarlet from embarrassment, and just as I was about to make a hasty exit, a soothing voice caught my attention."What's your name?" he asked.Completely caught off guard, I found myself staring at him dumbfounded, unable to summon a coherent response. Stammering, I tried to introduce myself, but before I uttered a word, Seb chimed in."Oh, looks like someone lost their voice," he teased, laughter erupting from both of them.Feeling utterly mortified, I attempted to make a quick escape, but someone grasped my wrist, pulling me back gently. It was Donovan."Ivy Carson, right?" he said.My mind raced, wondering how in the world he knew my name.

................................................................................................................................................................