The most beautiful smile... ..!

Hyei Hyeyei

The sound of a kid laughing if it weren't for being a kid, I thought he would thank his mother for what she did to him, even though he could barely speak because his vocal cords were incomplete.

The child is now healthy, although his body is not stronger, but he is physically healthier and his important organs are fully developed.

After grandma carried him in her arms and kissed him on his forehead.

(Kiss Sound)

Where her ability is activated by a kiss, a bright ray appears on the baby, and her skin becomes redder, and her color is healthy, as opposed to the previous one, where she was bleak and she felt cold as soon as she saw it.

And he grew up with white hair like pure ice, and his blue eye got warmer, and if I looked back at them, I would feel as deep as the deepest point in the ocean, but at the same time you'd feel safe, and a good person would reflect on the serenity of the sky and its calmness, but I'd be terrified by how much money the sky was and its height, and his eyes were impossible.

And with safety, comfort, reassurance, protection and care if you can win their owner's heart.

- In the event of this current view, it's possible to say that this boy could rule the world as soon as he's handsome.

Contrary to this, the person who was allowed to exist and credited with surviving and sacrificing his life for the life of this child, her condition deteriorated and her skin became pale, showing the veins and bones and blood left in her body through her and her hair became completely white, not the beautiful color of white.

It shows the young man, but the color that shows how advanced she is at her age, ill health and deteriorating condition, and soon her body has become so thinner that you will feel that blood is about to come out of all parts of her body and tear it apart, which has become as thin as silk, and her mallee has become the eldest of a few hundred years and has reached the age limit that a man can live when he lives at the height of his health.

But what I'm impressed by is the fantasy that certainly what's happening now is accompanied by some of the pain that certainly outweighs the pain of burning and the pain of giving birth, which I classify as the most life-causing thing, but despite all this, she didn't leave her sight, her baby son, who was barely holding her hands, who was now like a stick, because there's no evidence of her life.

Ali, despite her strong desire to do so, but her love for him and fear for him prevent her from doing so. However, she doesn't leave the smile on her face looking at him and reassuring him that everything's okay, and the better the baby, the more she smiles, the more life she's in and not in.

At the end of this process, which feels like the time has stopped as you watch it, and it's only a few minutes away that if poets or philosophers see it, they can describe it as the pure meaning that death comes from a life that comes from a death, in short, in two words the illusion of the life cycle.

I looked... The woman to the child in front of her, because she had nothing but a dry-free soul of her exposure to the sun as soon as she touched her, she would turn into a dirt that would wipe out of this world as if she hadn't just left her root behind, which proves that one day there was a shimmering tree here, and it's her hands but for her grandfather's help, she wouldn't be able to see her child.

She moved her lips and was barely able to take out her voice, which if she were an ant, would have heard more than that, but the person close to her could understand was just a few words that were just moves between two lips that Grandpa couldn't understand.