12

"You've caused a lot of trouble darling." Jax says.

I hum quietly looking into his eyes "I was only following orders Jax." Jax rolls his eyes grabbing my chin harshly.

"You slept with him didn't you?" I nod I watch his eyes flood with anger "such a little whore."

"You said the same thing on our wedding day." I say laughing.

"Does your lovely Andre know how much of a slut you are for me? How you submit to me any chance you get? Does he know just who exactly you are."

"Andre only saw a broken little girl." I say innocently. "The one who's scared of her father and is so helpless." I bat my eyelashes at him.

Jax laughs looking at me "poor little Andre just doesn't understand how much of a little brat you truly are he doesn't understand you like I do." Jax says his finger running down my cheek.

"Your father wants your siblings love, where are they?"

I cross my arms over my chest "I'm just not sure must've slipped my mind, since when do you do what my father wants anyway?"

"Since he's selling them to me for the gang business." My eyes widen and I shake my head.

"No." Jax laughs.

"You almost went there, just remember that but I saw something in you and made you something more than those whores."

"I would've never been one of those whores." I tell him.

"Oh, but darling you were perfectly fine being Andres whore." He raises an eyebrow but I say nothing.

He runs a hand through his brown hair and sighs "get some sleep Kyra we'll talk tomorrow." He leaves shutting the door gently behind him.

————

I hear a soft winning at my door I groan rolling out of bed and opening the door Jaxs dog Lucifer sits at the door wagging his tail when he sees me.

"Hi boy, did you hear I was back?" He wags his tail even more when I scratch behind his ear he pushes past me almost knocking me over due to his size and jumping on my bed.

I laugh as he placed himself right beside where I was just laying watching me as I was lo back and lay back down. He rests his giant head on my chest and beats his tail softly down on the bed.

"I missed you too." I say quietly petting his soft fur. I always loved Jaxs dog most were always scared of him because he's giant and doesn't take a liking to most people.

He's also very protective of me only and I'm one of the few he even allows to touch him but he's such a giant cuddle buddy.

"Dammit Lucifer!" I hear shouting outside I giggle as Jax throws the door open. "I should've know!" He says Lucifer pays no attention to Jax his head still laying on my chest.

"Awww is my little Lucifer causing trouble?" Lucifer wags his tail and I laugh.

"He practically tore apart the whole damm castle when he found out you were back!" Jax says. "Get up we've got stuff to do."

I roll my eyes sitting up and throwing on clothes Lucifer doesn't move until I walk out the door then he walks right beside me.

"Damm dog." Jax says.

"He's such a good boy." I say scratching behind his ear.

"For you maybe." Jax mumbles.

"Poor Jax." I say looking at Lucifer.

"Where's your ring?" Jax asks looking at my hand.

"Oh right!" I say pulling out my chain from around my neck and sliding my ring off it and onto my finger. Jax smiles grabbing my now ringed hand with his.

"gross." Evan comments opening the office door for us.

"ill sick Lucifer after you." I threaten and he hold
his hands up in surrender.

"Your lovely Andre kicked everyone out when you left." Evan says.

"Of course he did, he's not used to not getting his way." Jax responds.

"Probably threw a fit." I say Jax chuckles softly.

"You also owe me." Evan says pointing at me. "I didn't get beat up for nothing." I roll my eyes.

"You also stabbed me." I point out.

"You told me to!" I stick out my tongue and Evan just pouts.

"Okay enough you two." Jax says.

"Jaxxxxxx, she's already being mean and she just got here." Evan complains.

"Suck it up or you can help her train the recruits."

"What?!" I say looking at him he just shrugs.

"You deserve it darling." I roll my eyes flicking him off.

"Asshole." I mumble.

"What was that?" Jax asks raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" I quickly yell, causing Evan to laugh.

The rest of the meeting was a bunch of crap talking about introducing me the queen to the world which didn't sound fun but oh well. We also discussed what to do with Andre and Jax tried to get me to tell where my siblings were. To which I responded with my middle finger.

————

3 years ago

I stare my new husband in the eyes unbothered I've heard what Jax does and I've known how I could benefit from his position.

We agreed I could go back to my life until I was nineteen then he would claim me back and introduce his queen to the world.

The world wouldn't know what hit them, I was the ruthless killing machine and Jax new it. His eyes lit up in desire, he claimed me right then on our wedding day.

A week after he sent me home I don't know how but in that week Jax turned into my home. Andre was my prison.