25

I'm running down the halls every turn I take Andre is there, I scream when he wraps his hand around my wrist slamming me to the ground. I  scream trashing around in his grasp.

"Let me go!" I scream.

"Your mine! You whore!"

Tears run down my face as he slaps me across my face and punches me.

"Weak bitch!"

"STOP! PLEASE!" I cry out.

"Kyra!" I get shaken violently I gasp waking up looking around. "Kyra, baby it's okay your safe."

I suck in a sharp breath as Jax wraps his arms around my shaking body.

"It's okay, it's okay." He whispers to me.

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night I just lay there in Jaxs arms.

I watch as Julia and Liam splash around in the pool Evan runs to the edge and jumps in splashing the kids. They scream giggling as Evan tosses them in the air into the water.

"Kyra?" I look up to see Maya standing there looking at me.

"Hey Maya." I say she smiles warily as she sits down on the chair beside me.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

I look at her and shrug "I'm better now."

She folds her hands in her lap and just looks at them her blond hair falling around her face. I can tell she's searching for something to say.

"Did you meet Matthew?" She asks me.

"Yea he seems really nice, and good for him."

"Yea I think he's happy Matthews back."

"What about you? Anyone catch your interest?" She bites her lip and nods. "Who!?" I yell excited.

"It's just a crush it's not going to go anywhere." She explains.

She looks out over the pool and frowns I watch as Evan comes up behind her and grabs her throwing her in the pool. She shrieks as she lands in the pool.

Evan laughs hysterically as a now wet Maya emerges from the water Evan turns to me but I jump up backing away.

"No!" I yell as he gets closer.

"Too bad your going in!" I scream when Jaxs arms wrap around my body from behind me and takes me to the edge.

"Don't you dare!" I yell as he tosses me in. "Asshole!"  Evan and Jax laugh high-fiving at their teamwork.

"Mama!" Liam says swimming up to me, I grab him tossing him in the air.

He laughs and goes back to playing with Julia I get out of the pool taking off my soaking wet shirt and wrapping my body in a towel.

"Kyra," Maya says looking at me.

"What?" I ask looking at her wide eyed face.

"Turn around." I turn around and she comes up behind me taking away the towel I feel her lightly touch my back before calling over Jax.

"Son of a bitch." Jax curses I spin around looking at everyone.

"What?" I ask.

"Baby, what did he do to you?"

Oh, I quickly wrap the towel around my body and walk off. "Can someone watch Liam." I call rushing to my room.

"No you don't." Jax stops the door from closing and pushes his way in the room, he scans his eyes over me. "Are you okay?"