Ch.2 Care

■3rd Person POV■

Kenma hurriedly left his office and drives around again. It's been two days since Y/N left him and he still couldn't get in contact with her.

Kenma has been going to some of Y/N's friend's houses but none of them know where she is. Kenma has gotten even more stressed by this.

Kenma sits in his room, resting his head on the desk.

Kenma: where are you?

He regretted what he did a lot. He regretted ignoring Y/N, making her feels alone, and even said something bad to her.

 He regretted ignoring Y/N, making her feels alone, and even said something bad to her

Kenma pulls his phone out and looks at the lock screen. It's him and Y/N when they're on a beach from when they still study in Nekoma.

~Flashback~

Kenma is quiet person and so does Y/N, but Y/N is more humble and easier to talk to. She's the girl everyone adores not because of her extreme beauty or excellent grade, people like her because she's kind.

Some guys were after her before but her heart fell for the quiet setter. One day, after school, it's raining hard. Y/N walks home with her friends when she caught a glance at a certain pudding haired boy, placing his umbrella on the ground, near the sidewalk of a building, and runs inside the volleyball gym.

Y/N becomes curious and walks closer to the umbrella and there she found a kitten inside a box. Y/N's heart warmed when she sees this. Then Y/N realizes that the kitten is sick so she takes him out of the box and goes to the nearest vet.

Before she left, Y/N wrote on a scrap of paper.

Please don't worry
I take the cat to the vet
Hopefully, he'll be okay

When Kenma returns to the box with Kuroo. He found that it was empty and read the paper, wondering who wrote this. He takes his umbrella and puts the paper inside his pocket before walking home with Kuroo.

The following day when Kenma is about to go to the gym with Kuroo, Kuroo has already got inside the gym when Kenma hears a sniffle. He follows the voice to the place where he places his umbrella yesterday.

There Kenma sees a girl burying her head on her knees at the exact spot where the box was yesterday. Kenma doesn't want to bother her and he doesn't know how to deal with a crying girl, but somehow she can't leave her alone.

Kenma walks closer and crouches down next to her.

Kenma: um... what's wrong?

Y/N lifts her face and looks at Kenma suddenly she cries harder and this makes Kenma surprised.

Kenma: h-hey what happened?