Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

Sunday afternoon in the Kozume household thought it's almost nighttime. It's been one year and a half since Kenma and Y/N married. The two moves out of their apartment as Kenma decided to buy a small house instead.

Y/N has just finished cooking dinner and puts it on the table. She takes off her apron and hangs it on the wall, and then walks to the sliding door to the backyard.

When Y/N looks out in the backyard, she's smiling at the sight of her husband, playing with their cats.

Y/N: Kenma...

Kenma looks up at his wife and stands up.

Y/N: I already warm the bath for you...

Kenma: thank you...

Kenma walks to Y/N and hugs her, startling the woman. But Y/N smiles, the sight of her soft husband is always making her smile.

Just then Kenma crouches down and snuggles Y/N's stomach.

Kenma: hurry up and come so your mom and I could have some time together....

Y/N chuckles, as her husband is talking to the bump on her belly. Y/N is seven months pregnant and the two excitedly waiting for their first child to born. The doctor says it's a girl and the two are excited to meet their daughter.

Kenma always gives Y/N attention and treated her like his queen, Y/N sometimes is the one who tells him to take it easy and play some games.

Though Kenma loves games, he loves his wife and soon to be born daughter more.

Y/N: well, hurry up and take a shower... before it gets cold...

Kenma: yes...

Y/N is waiting in the dining room while rubbing her belly when Kenma came after a nice shower.

Kenma: what's for dinner?

Kenma walks and sits on the chair across from Y/N.

Y/N: Miso soup and fish...

Kenma: now that reminds me of Kuroo... our child would be the same age as his 2nd child... and this time he'll get a son...

Y/N: yes... maybe they'll be friends just like you two...

Kenma frowns at the thought.

Kenma: my daughter... with Kuroo's son... I think I'm gonna cut ties with him... if his son grew up like him, then my daughter will be troubled...

Y/N laughs at her husband's remarks. She knew he doesn't mean what he says about his best friend. Kenma watches as his wife laughs, her voice warmed his heart.

Kenma: Y/N...

Y/N looks up at Kenma who's gently smiling at her.

Kenma: I love you....

Y/N's eyes widened and then she smiles

Y/N: I love you too Kenma

Kenma and Y/N happily live in their humble house...

Expecting their first bundle of joy...

The fruit of their love...

And when she came...

Their life will be happier...

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

It's finally done~
Thank you to everyone who read until this far.
Sorry if you found any mistakes such as grammatical errors, typos, and OOcness

If you're new to my account and like this story, please check out my other stories too, maybe you'll find another one that you can enjoy

Anyway, have a great day /night

^^
K A Y N U