Kunimi POV II

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Time: 4:16

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Time: 4:24

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Time:

4:29

Kageyama still isn't here.

'I'll wait 5 more minutes for him to show up. And 5 minutes only' I think to myself. Ugh. He probably thinks that since he's all big and important he can show up whenever he wants. Such a fucking bitch.

I pull out my phone to try and pass some time. I click on a random app, which just so happens to be Tik Tok. Surprisingly, I'm on deeptok, and a lot of interesting questions come up on my for you page.

Or sometimes it's something that calls me out completely.

That's what happened with the first video on my fyp.

"When are you going to forgive them and move on? They regret it and are trying their best to change but you're trying to get revenge? That's not healthy for anyone." Shows up in white text with black borders on a video with dark blue LED lights in the background.

I sigh "There really IS and FBI agent in my phone, isn't there?" I say after realizing this was another call-out video. How does my for you page ALWAYS seem to know everything down to the very last detail of my life and thoughts. But that sentence starts to replay in my mind.

They regret it

"Does he really...? No, there's no way." There is no way a selfish and arrogant dictator would regret bossing around his teammates like they were his subjects. He probably gets a laugh out of it even.

'But..... what if....? no. I'm not gonna start feeling sorry for him. He doesn't deserve my sympathy.'

I glance at the top right corner of the screen.

4:32

I sigh and close Tik Tok. I go to my contact list and search for a certain name who of which I had blocked the previous year. My thumb slowly moves towards the "unblock this caller" option and I click it.

Tobi 🙌🏐

Aki🧋is online

Hey Kageyama, you good? :aki🧋
You're pretty late, you know that right? :aki🧋

Oh my god. :aki🧋
JUST RESPOND ALREADY :aki🧋

God damn it, Kageyama if you don't answer I'm sending  iwaizumi-san.: aki🧋
Delivered

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

'Great. He isn't answering. Now I have to make up a lie to tell Iwaizumi.'

I am now beyond pissed, why couldn't he have just looked at his goddamn phone. Did he forget we were hanging out or something? Tch, classic Kageyama. Never caring about anything but volleyball. I press the back arrow and scroll down to a different contact.

Iwaizumi 🪲

Aki🧋 is online

Iwaizumi-San, I need help. :Aki🧋

Iwaizumi 🪲 is online

Iwaizumi 🪲: what? Kunimi?
Iwaizumi 🪲: is something wrong?
Iwaizumi 🪲: I swear if Kindaichi got stuck in vending machine again.

No no, it's not that: Aki🧋
I think Kageyama is in trouble: Aki🧋

Iwaizumi🪲: really? What makes you think that??
Iwaizumi 🪲: do you know where he is right now?
Iwaizumi 🪲: it has something to do with the orange haired kid, doesn't it.

Idk. We were supposed to hang out but he's really late and not answering my texts.: Aki🧋
I was gonna take him to go to the Yoshinoya in the shopping square. Aki 🧋

Iwaizumi 🪲: I'll check there.
Iwaizumi 🪲: I swear if the shorty did anything to him.

Iwaizumi 🪲 is offline
Aki 🧋 is offline
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Slowly a small smile starts to form on my face, but not one of happiness or joy, however one of villainous plans.

'That'll teach him to stand me up again'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: yay!! I finally got it out! Thank you guys so much for the love and support!!! And 3k reads? Tgat's amazing! Again, thank you so much and I'll try to get the next chapter out soon!!

Word count: 630 words