𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐥𝐝!

Hello friends!

So here is a project I've been working on since December of 2020. Ella's Storm is a story that I've wanted to write for a long time and I've been working on it off and on since January. I have about five chapters written which is more than enough for me to start publishing it!

Why did it take me almost six months to write five chapters? I don't know and you don't know either. This is a legitimate question. 

I've worked pretty hard on this so far so I want to see some comments telling me if there is anything I should change or of any plot holes.

Which I will promptly ignore. 

Just kidding

Just kidding. Maybe. 

All of these characters are OC which means I made them, they are mine, and mine only. Do not steal them, that isn't very poggers.

Do not steal these characters or use them unless i give you explicit permission to do so. Usually I'd be fine with it except for very rare situations. 

Another thing I must say: Will there be regular updates?

But that's all I have to say here so I will let you guys free from the dungeon and allow you guys to actually read the story! 

*****************************************************************

Future Jack here, obviously it's all done now! Now, I want to leave a little disclaimer here:

Ella Westmore, the protagonist is a super devout Calvinist Christian. You can look that up for your eyes. She is NOT a tolerant person. But please do remember, she is a fictional character and lives in a fictional world. Also, she is very isolated in her beliefs and opinions, so it isn't like everyone would agree with her. Okay? 

Do not target me, or attack my stories or my person in my DM's or comments sections if you disagree with her. I'm a writer, and I create fictional stories, so please don't be that guy. Usually, I don't have to worry about that anymore-but hey, you never know in the future right?

*****************************************************************

So I hope you all enjoy 'Ella's Storm'!

-Jack