𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

-     The loud sound of your alarm going off in your ears was killing you

-     The loud sound of your alarm going off in your ears was killing you. You slowly got up moving your hand to slap the alarm to make the ear raping sound go away, but it didn't.

"AHHHH SHUT UP" you sat up quickly yelling.

you glanced over at the alarm glaring at it even know you it won't do anything to it. you noticed that your new school, nekoma, starts in about an hour. you quickly got up going to grab your new clean uniform from your closet. After putting it on you went over to your bathroom, washing your face.

"morning y/n" it was your brother aiko.
"hi aiko" you said sending daggers into him.

he acted dramatic grabbing his heart like someone had just stabbed him, "ow y/n that hurt" he said as he mocked you.

"aiko... you have 5 seconds to leave my bathroom and go fuck with remi" you said with a very angered expression. You hated mornings so much, they always made you mad and grumpy sense you'd always stay up till about 2am.

"remi already leftttt" he moaned and groaned at you.
"what do you mean she already left" you glanced up at your brother quickly with very concerned confused look on your face.
"she left.. she said she was gonna get us coffee"
"oh. I thought she was already off to school"
"yeah no, kill her if she left us to walk"

Remi was your way older sister. she was about 27 while you and your brother were 16 and 17, only one year apart. after your mom went all of a sudden just up and left. remi had to take you two in.

— 𝟭𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 —

-        you were downstairs on your phone, scrolling through Instagram seeing all your friends old friends from johzenji posting all about how they missed your company in first period. you sighed as you closed out Instagram and went to TikTok.

a couple seconds later, you heard the front door open. you looked back and saw you sister holding coffee for you all.

"oh hello y/n"
"hey remi" you said with a very blank expression.
"cranky I see"
you rolled your eyes taking your favorite coffee out of remis hand.
"still the same" she said under her breath, chuckling a little.

— 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗺𝗮 —

-      you were looking around for your locker number when you saw a boy with very crazy hair, it looked like he didn't even do it, start to walk his way over to you with a slightly short boy behind him

(yes I know Kenmas like 5'5/6 but i'm gonna make him like 5'10/11)

he had black but kinda brown roots and blond ends, he had golden eyes that looked kinda cat like. he had his hair pulled back with a little bit of pieces coming out of his hair. He looked so calm and unbothered. he was also very attractive to you.

after snapping out of your little 'checking out' moment, you heard a boy ask if you needed any help. it was the bed head dude.

"you need any help"
you glanced up at him saying, "please"
"what's your locker number" he asked.
"uh 242"
the boy behind the taller boy spoke up, that's next to mine"
his voice sounded so soothing to you.
"could you show me the way ?" you questioned.
"sure"
"before you go to what's your name, im tetsuro kuroo but call me Kuroo" the bed headed dude said.
"im y/n l/n, but call me y/n, what about you?" You said while pointing at shorter boy.
"Kenma, kozume Kenma"
"oh ok, well thanks" you smiled.

Kenma started to walk away and you followed right behind him. all you could do while follow him was admire his face, eyes, hair, body, and everything. you were attracted to this boy on another level.

"I know your eye fucking me" he said, you could hear the smirk on his face.
you were caught off guard, you didn't think this clam, shy looking dude would have a cocky, mischievous side to him.

"I-I was not" you said stuttering in embarrassment.
he turned around while walking and he was smirking, he continued to look you up and down before turning back around to keep leading you to your locker.

'damn..' you said to yourself, 'that was the most attractive thing you have ever seen'.

a/n:uh hi, welcome if your new !! thanks for reading thisany thoughts on it ?? I think this is gonna one of my better wattpadsand I think I'm gonna enjoy writing this one

a/n:
uh hi, welcome if your new !! thanks for reading this
any thoughts on it ??
I think this is gonna one of my better wattpads
and I think I'm gonna enjoy writing this one

until next time byeeee :))