𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

---

---

- you were very flustered by Kenmas words earlier, all you could think about all day was that. The words running through your head on replay, 'I know your eye fucking me', it was so attractive.

"class is over , when the bell rings your free to go !" your teacher, mrs.uai said.

you look ever finally trying to see who was all in your class, but as you were looking around. you felt someone's presences behind you. You saw a large shadow standing over you. you quickly turning around. you saw a super tall guy with sliver, gray, white hair with I'd say teal-ish green eyes. he was glancing down at you.

"heyyy sorry if I scared" he said why rubbing the back of his neck.

"no no it's fine" you said as you squinted your eyes smiling.

"Cute"

"HUH?!" you were shocked at what he had just said.

in the middle of your train thought you saw a shorter guy come running at the giant attacking him.

"OH- THE FUCK" you said screaming and laughing.

the shorter guy stood up and said "sorry for him, but hi im morisuke yaku, you can call me either"

"it's fine ! and also im y/n l/n"

"the tall ass giant here is lev"

"ok, nice to meet you both"

"nice to meet you too"

- 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 -

you were walking to the exit doors of the school when you felt your wrist being pulled. you were pulled into an empty hallway.

it was Kenma.

"Kenma ?!"

"hey gorgeous"

your face turned fully red from his words, you froze up no saying anything.

"y/n you ok ?" he questioned.

you snapped out of your trans as you heard your name being called out.

"y-yeah im fine" you said while stuttering.