𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

(𝗧𝗪!! 𝘂𝗵 𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗸 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 ✨𝗷𝘂𝗶𝗰𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 ✨ 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀)

(𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝗸𝗷𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀- 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗬)

-

-

-

-      'is he giving me a

- 'is he giving me a... HICKEY?!' you were internally freaking out realizing that you were on mr. kozume kennas lap while you felt his soft lips press up on your neck.

"k-Kenma" you said not even able to say a simple name.

"yes pretty" you could feel the smirk on your neck as well as his hot breath.

"w-what ar-re you d-doing ?"

"kissing your pretty, what else's ? do you not want me too" you could hear the fake pouting sound in his voice. he wanted you to say yes, he really wanted to mess with your beautiful self.

"kemna..." you said in a more breathy manner.

"yes"

you took a moment of silence after he replied. you took a deep breath thinking about your choice of action. would you regret it or would you enjoy it....

"go for it"
(yes I did make you scroll , im being ✨dramatic✨)

you felt the smirk, you knew he was smirking. you knew he had a devilish grin grow across his face the minute you said that.

he couldn't hold himself back anymore from kissing your neck over and over again. you felt his soft smooth lips touch yours as he kiss and bite up and down your neck. you could hold back the sounds but didn't want to. you went to move your hands over your mouth, Kenma grabbed your hands quick from the movement and pulled them together.

"nuh ah , I wanna hear those sounds"

you freaking out with your face blushing, you didn't know what to do. as you sat their holding back those sounds that he so badly wanted to hear. you remembered that he was still on game.

"k-kenma.. your still o-on" you stuttered out of your mouth.

he lifted his face from your neck as he said , "give me a sec beauty"

he leaned over and grabbed his mouse. he unmuted his mic as he could hear all the boys yelling.

"KUROO I SWEAR"
"SHITTYKAWA IM GONNA THROW A VOLLEYBALL AT YOUR UGLY ASS HEAD"
"IWA-CHANNN"
"AGAASHIII GUESS WHAT"
"Kenma are you off mute ??"
"KENMAA"
"BESTIE KENMAA"

Kenma shifted his ear as he heard how loud the dumbasses were. he pulled down the mic part of his headset.

"can y'all like shut the hell up. you guys are yelling for what" he said what a whole other tone then 10 seconds ago.

"YOUR ONE TO TALK" you heard a boy yell from the headset, it was kuroo. "I HAVE 300 GAZILLION CLIPS OF YOU YELLING"

"ok... I have reason to tho" he said in a stupid proud tone. "yeah anyways- I have to go to something I'll be back in lik-" he was cut off by a very loud energetic boy.

"REALLY KENMA ?! YOU NEVER GET OFF FIR ANYTHING"

"bokuto... shut up- and yes, yes I do get off for shit"

"BULLSHIT" after someone said those words you could hear everyone dying laughing.

"goodbye dumbasses" Kenma said as he clicked his way out of the game. he turned to face you and saw you covering up your mouth trying not to laugh as hard as you could.

"what's that all for" he said glancing at you with a 'really' look on his face.

"n-nothing just your friends"

he glanced over at you... he was trying to hold back his giggle at your face and how cute and dumb you looked.

he picked you up was he wwe body slammed you on the bed.

"OW KENMA" you yelled.

"it's gonna be a long long night baby..."

"only of course you want it to be..."

𝗮/𝗻I know it's like mega short but uh yeah it's 1am- 😃IM SORRY BUT IM ON MY HANDS AND KNEES FOR KENMAAAA 🧎‍♂️ LIKE PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE HIM REAL- MAKE A PORTAL TO THE ANOME REALMS TAKE MY MONEY 💳💥💳💥💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💥

𝗮/𝗻
I know it's like mega short but uh yeah it's 1am- 😃
IM SORRY BUT IM ON MY HANDS AND KNEES FOR KENMAAAA 🧎‍♂️
LIKE PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE HIM REAL-
MAKE A PORTAL TO THE ANOME REALMS
TAKE MY MONEY
💳💥💳💥💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💥

anyways- hoped you liked it anyways- I played yall :))