Chapter 11 | Roommates

As soon as we reached our destinations, we went to our hotel. I really have no idea who are my roommates. Room Number 345 okay, I am coming. I dragged my luggage with myself to Room 345 but wait.. where are the keys ? Shit! I have to go down and fetch the keys. How stupid can I be?

I was on my way to the reception then I saw Ronit talking to the professor. Both of them looked quite serious. As if I care, I went to the receptionist.

"I want my keys. Room Number 345", I told her.

"Okay, wait a minute", she responded with a bright smile.

I couldn't help but eavesdrop what the teacher and Ronit were talking about.

"Sir, how can you do such a huge mistake? Where will I go now ?"

"Ronit relax, I found a solution. One of the girls is absent today, you can stay at their room. Please adjust."

I was deeply involved listening them that didn't even realise the receptionist calling my name.

"Ahm, I am sorry", I apologized.

"It's alright. Here are your keys". I thanked her.

**************************************
The couple who were my roommates already arrived. They used the spare key. I didn't interact with them neither they did. Everyone knows I am not sociable. I hardly talk to people. But when I bond with them, its genuine.

I was busy unpacking when someone knocked on the door. I sighed and unlocked the door.

What the fuck!

"SURPRISE ! roommate", Ronit amazed me with his astonishing eyes.

"What the actual fuck do you think you are doing here?", I said with complete annoyance in my voice.

"Won't you let your roommate in?So hurtful",he pointed his index finger at his heart.

"You are not my roommate, first of all. Second, I don't want to see your stupid face with these stupid curly hair. Get lost you bastard.", I almost screamed at his mouth that two of my schoolmates were now looking at us through their room door.

I let him in so that I don't create a scene and closed the door behind.

"Wow! Advika Somani are you testing my patience after our first kiss", he looked at me with his lusty eyes.

"What?", I asked completely stunned by what he said. What in the world did I do to make him restless.

I looked around my room and I finally get it why. I am so much idiotic.

I quickly pushed him away and gathered my  scattered underwears and bras. This is so much embarrassing.

Once I were done, I turned towards him and asked,"Can we please don't mention that incident which was held due to Newton's Law of Motion again."

"Newton's what?," he asked laughing out hard. "What law?", he kept on laughing. "That was a bloody kiss dumbo."

"No! It wasn't a kiss that was just a scientific impact", I defended myself.

"If that was not a kiss. Then tell me what is a kiss?", he said moving closer to me. While I just took backward steps until my back hit the wall.

"I..the....umm...a..kiss..I...", I kept on stammering.

"You are cute", he smiled and moved away.

Did I hear it right? No no no it must be 'You are idiot' or 'stupid' or 'ugly' because that's what I have heard from everyone's mouth.
Do he actually think I am.. cute?

"Your sexy roommate is going for a bath . Ba- bye", he went to the washroom.

Is he drunk today?

Did he forget his medicines?

Is he on drugs?

Do he need a psychiatrist?

Is his body in control of a soul?

What am I thinking? But it's hard to digest him being suddenly nice to me. It was better if he remained a jerk.

"Advika! Pass my towel please", he said through the washroom door.

He pleaded me? I am going to die today because of his goodness.

"I don't know where is it", I answered.

"In my suitcase", he shouted from another end.

I unzipped his suitcase to find his towel. Under the clothes, there were cigarettes. He smokes? As if I care. I got his towel and knocked the bathroom door."Take it", I extended my hand forward.

But instead of taking the towel , he pulled me inside.

What the fuck!!