Chapter 17 | Moon

He laced his fingers with mine and kept dragging me to somewhere I don't know. "Where are we going?Are you kidnapping me?",I joked.

"Yeah",he smirked.

I know he has no control on his anger. I have seen his good side too. He isn't a bad guy. I feel he is pretending to be someone he isn't that is why I let it go. I told him I wasn't crying because of him. Although his words were rude and sliced my heart into pieces but again that was all I have listened whole life so it doesn't matter anymore.

He stopped and that was when I looked around the place we were right now. This is incredibly beautiful. We were on the edge of  hill from where the whole city could be viewed.

 We were on the edge of  hill from where the whole city could be viewed

"Wow", I said in awe. I couldn't stop admiring the sight in front of my eyes.

"Beautiful right?", he said beaming .

"How? How did you get this place?", I asked still surprised.

"When I was 14 dad had a business tour here so he took us with him.He was so busy that couldn't find any time for mom ,Zara and I. At that time mom brought me here and showed me stars. I don't know how she knew about it", he answered smiling at the memory.

At the mention of stars my eyes automatically landed on the sky."I like the moon more."

"Moon? Why not stars?", he asked.

"Umm..I will tell you some other day. Let's return to the hotel. We have to attend workshop tomorrow", I switched the topic.

I wanted to tell him but I promised myself to tell that to a person I love and unluckily he is not the one. Sorry! Ronit..

We returned to the hotel rooms and I drifted to sleep. Finally the long day ended. Damn!

****************************************
The session 1 of workshop went perfect. I returned to my room but he was nowhere. When I woke up earlier Ronit acted natural for the very first time. No stupidity, no devilish and irritating anymore. He even greeted me good morning. I couldn't believe if it was him or my eye sight really got damaged due to crying. Session 2 would be done at evening. And tomorrow we are going to leave. This is the first time I didn't read books in a trip. Oh Jesus! Is this me, Advika?

After at the evening ,Session 2 went well too. There was nothing special today. Maybe I didn't interact with him too much that is why my day went boring. He actually adds charm to my boring life. I didn't see him the whole day after our small ' good morning ' convo at the morning.

I was packing up my bags because we are going to leave tomorrow and the door opened. I finally saw him. It was a relief to see him."You good?", I asked.

"Hmm", he said.

"You were not at the workshop today. I was worried", I said playing with my fingers.

"I was..umm", he stammered.

"Baby I am here", a girl came in shouting. There was an awkward silence between the three of us then.

"Ahh! It's okay I'll leave..continue", I said understanding the situation. So he even has followers in Manali. Great! But why do I feel something burning inside me? It's not like he and I are dating after having a heart to heart last night. He's not mine!

I was leaving the room but suddenly felt some one not letting me go, someone holding the hem of my skirt. I smiled,"Let go of me."Nobody responded so I turned back only to find my skirt stucked at one of the nails of wall. Fuck! And they were looking at me as if I am a joker.

My mood suddenly swinged back. I left the room in frustration and embarrassment.

***************************************
We returned safely to the New Delhi Metro Station. I ignored Ronit whole time. There was nothing to get mad on but still he shouldn't have laughed at my embarrassing moment with that bitch. Even though our eyes met accidentally, I would look away.

I called my Papa to come pick me up when there was still some time for me to arrive and here he is waiting for me. I quickly gave him a hug and we went back to house.

He kept on questioning me how was the workshop, what did I learn and I like a sincere child answered his questions. I love my dad and mom and sister also. Haha! My family is very funny and warming. I don't have friends but my family is no less than anything. I love them to such an extent that I would cry if I don't get them in my next life.

I can starve myself to fill their stomachs!